BO MTO Phantom - Magnetic AEG

PureSilver

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even BO aren't stupid enough to say that, surely? Does anyone know how long a Polar* battery lasts?

All this thread has made me realise is how angry I am that RealSword never released their hyper-realistic forged electromagnetic M4s. I would have bought three or four of those.

All this thread has made me realise is how angry I am that RealSword never released their hyper-realistic forged electromagnetic M4s. I would have bought three or four of those.

^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^

Seriously, RealSword's vaporware M4 was probably the biggest let-down in modern airsoft.

^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^

Seriously, RealSword's vaporware M4 was probably the biggest let-down in modern airsoft.

But what if this is actually RS that BO is selling? after all so far they haven't really made anything themselves.

The realist in me tells me it is some kind of HPA system in an AEG body ready OTB.

"MTO PHANTOM by BO Manufacture is truely a revolution . Imagine 1 million guaranteed firing cycles, responsiveness in milliseconds , more than a week of battery life , and even cheaper than any of the current HPA systems in the market."

I guess you could say that doesn't necessarily mean it's HPA depending on how you interpret the engrish, but it reads that way to me.

Their claim of beeing "cheaper than any of the current HPA systems" doesn't really stand either. At that estimated price range it would actually be more or less right on par with the most pricy ones or even above, no matter what system it is..

Going by the "Price range from 500,- / 700,- euro." claim from same article.

Archived