Army SF & SOF Pics

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. This is still work in progress. I think I'll get comtac's once I find one with nice price on it. Now that you mentioned it I think I'll buy BUIS for this. Also needs AN/PEQ2 (waiting G&P's release) and I might swap 552 to 551. I'm wearing Belleville 550 ST boots from my USMC loadout so I'll change the boots to something more army :). I have tried to source some Oakley Assault Boots Made in USA which is no easy task... atleast not for me :D

• 4 weeks later...
BUIS (Back Up Iron Sight)

GP RAS Sling Adaptor

Guarder AN/PEQ2

King Arms MRE

SF M951

Aimpoint Comp M2

A.R.M.S. #22M68 Mount with ful spacer

Eagle 3-pt sling

How'd you get the KA MRE to tighten down on the sytema outer barrel properly? I tried mine and even when fully tightened the barrel is loose.

I would say RRV because the CIRAS doesnt have the buckles on the shoulders

They most likely have the rear plate with the MAP attached rather than the mlcs backpack(i think they would prefer to wear a plate?)

Though i cant be sure because they seem to have pouches all around and that would indicate a plate carrier w cummberbund

Edited by Azulsky

Anyone know what type of backpack it is. The boots, i dont care about. Its the vest and the pouches on the side and front i care about the most.

EDIT: I found the helmet and NVG mount but the vest is confusing. Some one got a pic of some one like that with the vest so i can see how to move the pouches into place once i get the vest?

Edited by darkwolf0982