Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It isn't strictly airsoft but I couldn't find the PMC thread in Off-Topic, so I think this is the best place for this one. Some of you may recognise the person in the painting from a photograph that's floated around on here a few times. I rearranged the composition of the original shot because I haven't enough room to a hang a painting that's exactly like the original.

It isn't finished either. The trousers are a little 'green' (as opposed to the tricolours that the guy in the photo is wearing) and need more shadows adding, and there's various highlights that need including as well.

contractoruniue9.jpg

Untitled, 2007, acrylic on canvas.

:)

Edited by Arghoslent93
Picture removed for security reasons. Please, regardless, think before you post a pic of a card - Credit, Bank or other - even if the details are deemed important or other Edited by rhino
Security

I have a need for speed... and not the FPS kind. Almost the entire magazine's worth is in the air before the first fired hits the ground:

imgp0178.jpg

Fired from this gun:

imgp0162.jpg

I'm counting this as 'artistic' because it's an unusual kind of photo. I don't think it fits elsewhere.

Edited by RSP1