Artistic Airsoft

He could have at least gotten real roses.

Yes, I could have. But why waste the money, I took these because I was bored. If I felt like being fancy, I'd pick some up at work.

Will you stop quoting all them images?! C'mon!

Besides the rose one looks somewhat photoshopped in some areas, could need some tuning :P But you hardly notice it..nice pic anyway...

The only photoshopping done was to alter the color balance and to remove imperfections in the background.

Edited by Whitedingo
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think they're alright. Perhaps you're crowding it using several guns at once...

http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=d...007small4gx.jpg

The composition in the above is pretty damn good, although I think it would have benefitted from having the roses run perpendicular, rather than parallel, to the gun...

I think they're alright. Perhaps you're crowding it using several guns at once...

http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=d...007small4gx.jpg

The composition in the above is pretty damn good, although I think it would have benefitted from having the roses run perpendicular, rather than parallel, to the gun...

Yeah, I thought about it, but positioning the roses perpendicular to the gun would have caused them to partially cover the gun moreso than they do already, and I wanted to keep the gun as visible as possible. But I can give it a shot another time to see the results.

As for the clutter, I was taking pictures of all my "shiney" pistols for a female friend, so those were on request, not personal choice.

Edited by Whitedingo
Well, I have taken a few more.  Considering they are mostly taken under flourencent lighting, they came out rather well:

p22800527ba.jpg

p22800601ra.jpg

p22800636mk.jpg

p22800648kj.jpg

p22800655cm.jpg

p22800667ao.jpg

p22800673gn.jpg

Sorry if they are slow to load, it is a shame to cut them down for speed.

McMadkat

what is that rifle , is it the sig sauer one? the £100 one??

If the artist doesn't think they're artistic, does that make them invalid as art, or merely depressingly fresh and postmodern?? ;)

Probably both, knowing artistic types *hides flambuoyancy from himself*

Anyway, McMadkat, that rifle looks rather nice I must say, although you may have cheated in photoshop of course :P Nah it looks good mate, which one is it? If you say GSpec I will cry as I've never noticed that on mine (only had mine out of the box 4 or 5 times mind you)

• 2 weeks later...

I consider myself an amateur photographer, so here's some artistic shots of my gear and guns (which you might have seen before on the other picture threads here).

I mainly do close-ups, and try to get the best lighting I can since I really think that's what makes a good photograph great..

DAV_Final4.jpg

MP5K_3.jpg

SR-16_ACOG.jpg

G36C-1.jpg

1.jpg

Glock19b.jpg

load_out_2.jpg