• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

yeah they are great knifes I used to have this one http://www.kershawknives.com/productdetails.php?id=94

Boker also makes good knifes I really like their Escrima Folding Dagger and their magnum series. look at the bottom 3 kinfes on page 7 one of my friands had one of thos and it was very nice

https://www.bokerusa.com/default2.asp

Edited by prybra07

Ho hum like having a DB-L is hard living LOL. The DB-L was actually the knife I was going to get, but I went with a folder so I could have it on me everyday.

I really like the SnG though, it's not a custom or anything so I can beat the *beep* out of it with no worries.

ohhh BTW if any of you get a TAD survival lanyard DONT take the flint out unless it's an emergency because you basically have to unwrap the whole thing and re-wrap it to get the sucker back in hehe

Edited by SilentScope
  • 4 weeks later...

"A knife is the most expensive and least effective prybar you will ever own"

Stands true again.

Saying that, I know of one guy who cut through the roof of a car using his Strider AR (spear-point liner-lock folder) to reach someone trapped inside. The knife didn't give an inch.

Was that that Cliff Stamp guy who broke that knife, by the way? He got called out as an asshat for trying to claim on Strider's warranty when he broke the tip off his BT while 'testing it' by hacking through a breeze block. Idiot. Strider told him where to stick it, and that he was taking the p*ss. Rightly so.

If you break a Strider in proper circumstances (everyday use, in a warzone, etc) then you'll be well taken care of. If you set out to kill the knife, forget it.

Bladeforum can go *fruitcage* itself in the *albatross*.

However, the pic was taken by a legit member of the USN, and he was attempting to open a soviet ammo crate with it. Mick offered him a replacement, natually.

There was another video, staring some kid in a freddy mask and a sidekick in a jason mask....after much work stabbing concrete, folding chairs, and other non BT friendy objects, the video blacks out, with the next scene showing a broken in two BT. They said some BS about how the camera ran out of tape just when it broke. :rolleyes:

Edited by r.ocelot