As Per Mick,

"If you break it, I'll be impressed. If I can’t fix it, I will replace it."

"We Guarantee that your knife will perform. We don’t guarantee that it wont get wear marks from use."

"Function and Sharpness are free, like new frills cost."

Broke into my own house with this knife, which lives up to it's reputation as a sharpened prybar.

Also, the reason for the high price is the cost of steel, g-10/ti, custom made hardware, BOS heat treating process, and almost everything's done by hand. No CAD or any of that stuff.

I hgave only read 2 pages but I'd just like to put forward my opinion that knifes are pretty much pointless. the small swiss armys or leathermans are fine but anything bigger is just needless. I don't think they should be easy to buy as they are needless and have no real point.

'Cause I'm sure you can pry open a door/make dinner with an airsoft gun.

Edited by r.ocelot
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hgave only read 2 pages but I'd just like to put forward my opinion that knifes are pretty much pointless. the small swiss armys or leathermans are fine but anything bigger is just needless. I don't think they should be easy to buy as they played the mash. They played the monster mash. The monster mash. It was a graveyard smash. They played the mash. It caught on in a flash. They played the mash. They played the monster mash

I hgave only read 2 pages but I'd just like to put forward my opinion that knifes are pretty much pointless. the small swiss armys or leathermans are fine but anything bigger is just needless. I don't think they should be easy to buy as they are needless and have no real point.

Pfffff. You can't gut a helpless little animal nearly as well with a swiss army knife as you can with a kabar.

...What? :P

But seriously, you can't slit a human throat nearly as deep with a swiss army knife as you can with a kabar.

...Seriously why are you all looking at me? :P

For REALLY SERIOUSLY: I don't know. But knives are cool and fun to have.

Thats why I have a knife, for camping and outdoors stuff. Hopefully when I order my Gerber Infantry Knife I'll post some pics, even though milla's pictures will put mine to shame.

SilentScope where'd you order your strider from? Maybe one day I'll have the need for an indestructible knife, but until then a Gerber multi-tool and knife will do.

Oh I will try to get some pictures up this weekend (if anyone wants to see) of some knives I inherited from my grandfather when he was in WWII. I have a German officer's bayonet and 3 knives that were his.

LOL this could be funny

I have a green stealth hoodie with a green IR flag on the right sleeve it that I wear lots. You live in the city or something? I have to say I wear it more often when I'm upstate because it doesn't really go with my dressy type clothes I wear during the week. But still, those things are rare and it's a small world...

If someone else in New York City has a goddamn stealth hoodie I will be so ###### off.

Edited by SilentScope

I take it you have never had an EDC.

SilentScope, I too love TAD Gear. Many a thing I have purchased from them. I have their FAST pack gen 2 and love it, and would kill for a stealth hoodie. Their walk-in store is probably the sickest establishment on the face of the earth.

-Jake

Edited by Sasquatch
I take it you have never had an EDC.

SilentScope, I too love TAD Gear.  Many a thing I have purchased from them.  I have their FAST pack gen 2 and love it, and would kill for a stealth hoodie.  Their walk-in store is probably the sickest establishment on the face of the earth.

-Jake

most guys that say these things dont know what and EDC is. Hell for a few months a balisong was my EDC on my belt in a nylon sheath. I decided to stop carrying it when i was at work (blockbuster video) and a guy asked me to open a movie for him, and i opened it the proper way, and everyone just looked at me.

most guys that say these things dont know what and EDC is. Hell for a few months a balisong was my EDC on my belt in a nylon sheath. I decided to stop carrying it when i was at work (blockbuster video) and a guy asked me to open a movie for him, and i opened it the proper way, and everyone just looked at me.

Haha, nice. I bet they had never seen a guy flippin out a bali to open a movie. Sheeple :P

-Jake

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0039.jpg

DSCF0042.jpg

DSCF0044.jpg

DSCF0046.jpg

DSCF0047.jpg

DSCF0052.jpg

Titanium Skelotonized handle single edge is my Benchmade 42

Titanium Skelotonized handle double edge is my Benchmade 46

And the small bali with g10 inlays is my Benchmade 32 Morpho

All in all about...500$ worth of knives... maybe ill take a video of my flipping eventualy.