• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot Benchmades

A Morpho... you *fruitcage*... :P Great taste sir, nothing like a Benchmade.

Where can I find a good (by that I mean over ten bucks lol) switchblade? I was messing around with my friends and felt the need to buy one.

Well, first you need to find out if automatics are legal in your area. If they are, then I recommend Benchmade automatics. They are well over $10 ;) , but they are reliable as hell, and use the best materials in the business. Customer service is second to none as well. Oh, and pretty much once the price goes over $10, they are automatics. It is a more sheeple friendly word as well :P .

-Jake

Edited by Sasquatch

Nice thread, I'll add some Striders if you dont mind. Dont have any updated pictures so all the pictures is from when I've received the goods.

BT-SS

striderbtss9ig.jpg

SnG Tanto, crappy picture with a mobile cam, (pic from my previous employment..)

sngwork3oc.jpg

SLCC NM Tanto

slccnmtanto1dw.jpg

Bad Axe

striderbadaxe5cj.jpg

SnG Stellite NM Tanto

sng6kei7.jpg

Hybrid HAK with a trainer

striderhybridhak4zl.jpg

And last not a Strider but not least, a PINK UHAK, not mine but it was a birthday present to my girlfriend, Frontsight loved the idea and fixed everything to make it happen.

pinkhak7cx.jpg

Man, nice Striders everyone. God dammit, I need an SnG... I have $350, but 300 of it have to go toward a car. Tell me how I can cure this edged addiction...

EDIT: I just got done telling my brother I would sacrifice him to the gods for NM Stellite SnG Tanto.

-jake

Edited by Sasquatch
Man, nice Striders everyone.  God dammit, I need an SnG...  I have $350, but 300 of it have to go toward a car.  Tell me how I can cure this edged addiction...

-jake

Well Jake, there is only one cure. Wear a jacket, ride a bike, and buy a strider.

Stalhandske that bad axe is amazing, and I love the SnG Stellite NM Tanto and the "North Face" logo in that same picture!

Edit: The guys at TAD told me they'd ship my Buck Strider 889 next week. It will have to substitute for a real strider until I get a job that actually pays.

Edited by banditos_burritos
When asked which of the following would be better at hard cutting, damascus of 6k, mick responded

"both are *beep* at hard cutting"

I think you better stick with a s30v one.

Yeah, but stellite just has the gucci factor. Don't get me wrong, if i were to go buy a strider right now it would be S30V for sure.

Well Jake, there is only one cure. Wear a jacket, ride a bike, and buy a strider.

I would do it right now, but the money was given to me for the purpose of buying a vehicle :(

I'm going to get a job soon, and the first thing I am going to buy is an SnG. Then there will be happy times with much feasting and rejoicing.

-Jake

Edited by Sasquatch

Thanks guys, well yes the duracoat comes in _pink_ too :)

And the 6K isnt steel and it has a low RC, though it holds it lightsaber edge for insane amount of time and it's almost totally rust resistant so for normal use it will outlast most other materials used for knives, to bad it's impact strenght is lame.

For my EDC heavy cutting I use my normal SnG so the 6K doesnt see alot of use.

Like stabbin through quarters and *beep* LOL. I'm not huge on that theatric stuff, but maybe I'll get one of me cutting wood or rope or something. Like out in the woods. I have ideas now.

I already owe you a picture of my Marathon for your watch thread, I I'll try to get some tomorrow.

Edited by SilentScope
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, knowing that all of you guys own knives here :P, and it seems alot of you guys know alot about knives, i was hoping someone can help me find a good knife. i was thinking of this Gerber knife: http://www.gerberstore.com/index.php?xpage=itempage&xid=779

Its cheap and looks good. can someone give me some input on gerber? are they reliable? sharp? all around good knife? im looking for something that is under 100 dollars. those striders that r.ocelot and someone else had looked beautiful but that is too expensive for me. just wondering about gerber and if someone can tell me about some other good companies. i only know remington, and SOG