• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

knifefi2.jpg

Gerber Infantry Knife, i like it better than the K-Bar

Comes with drop leg holster, built in sharpener, and a handle cap that can punch through plexi glass, and you can use it to hammer nails in with.

Edited by Milla

Ummm it says Strider on it? In all seriousness it's the S30V steel of the blade and the titanium grip. Also the fact that Strider will sharpen and refinish any knife you buy from them, any number of times, for free. I've owned some expensive knives which didn't have S30V steel and they just dull, no matter how flashy they are or what name they have on them. After I read up on S30V I decided a Strider would be worth it. Buy *beep*, buy twice.

Above all, I've been getting more serious about hiking lately and it's a knife I can trust my life on. I've been lost in the woods with a *suitcasey* dull knife before and it's NOT FUN.

Good thing I got nice pictures of it now because it is going to be seeing a fair amount of abuse.

I hgave only read 2 pages but I'd just like to put forward my opinion that knifes are pretty much pointless. the small swiss armys or leathermans are fine but anything bigger is just needless. I don't think they should be easy to buy as they are needless and have no real point.