Hold the phone, shell fed, full metal & Co2 powered...

IronWolf

First things first, I've searched for previous news threads using these keywords: "revolver" and "win gun" and didn't get any results, so apologies if this is a re-post.

WinGun_701BK.jpg

WinGun_701SV.jpg

WinGun_702BK.jpg

WinGun_702SV.jpg

WinGun_703BK.jpg

WinGun_703SV.jpg

Prices range from 206 - 232 USD depending on model.

They are currently shown on the G'n'G new release section, click here for link to G'n'G. Does anyone know anything about them? I'm keen to know what their power output is (guessing around the 400 mark).

It looks like the frame behind the receiver just looks longer because the grips would normally cover them. I think it would make it a little uncomfortable for your right-hand thumb because of that though.

If they weren't so ugly I'd be all over them, but the more I look the less I like.

ok, so they have one of the things that i wanted.... only one, but then fail on another count. (metal body - real gun!! i think not)

Still waiting on sensible power levels (300-328) and non removable shells (because i'j just loose them :()

:P Everyone one posting in this thread has officially lost the right to make

"Thats' not a correct -insert real-steel weapon of choice here- because it's missing a -trademark, correct sights, stock, color, whatever"

statements from here out!

....and I have taken down all your names ;)

garrrr what are those bastards!

the biggest question is,

would the spare shells available? I mean a revolver with removable shells but no available spares -> poo.

I would wants webley and/or mateba though, shame it seems overly unpopular over at Japan?

Archived