What Colour should the ICS SIG 551 be?

FarEast

The Colour of the ICS SIG 551  

753 members have voted

1. 1. What colour should the ICS SIG 551 be?

• Grey with full trade marks like the real steal
    • Black like the prototype shown on the forums
    • Don't care either way.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Voted for Grey but thats the least of the problems.

If Swiss Arms really would have done anything more in this project, then granting the Rights to Cybergun, this prototype would be nonexistant.

Hope this is far from production models.

In its actual form it simply looks cheap, it is incorrect and does not provide the value of the usual ICS Pricetag.

rant off

So long as they liscense the trademarks, I'd definitly take one. If ICS reads this, I don't mind paying a couple extra bucks for liscensed trades; that's part of the reason why people buy Western Arms pistols.

But seriously, make it as realistic as possible.

PF,

I'm sure you just missed the whole beginning discussion regarding the fact that......

they are working with SIG engineers to produce these products :rolleyes:

...by the way, which one's pink? :P

Cheers! is just English for Slainte!

I don't think including the 3 round burst is quite as simple as changing the colour. Though I'm sure ICS could just make the selector click into place for burst and operate in automatic like the TM mp5 if it would please a lot of people it seems sort of pointless. The other thing I see folk asking for here is the hand guards without rails, IIRC the rails are bolted onto the TM 552 in a similar fashion to the G36, only with an angle to sit parallel to the barrel I see no reason to expect anything other than that from the ICS version, although ICS's Patented detail obscuring illumination stick(that's a torch btw) and the fact they didn't take a photo of the bottom of the gun prevents us from seeing the screws on the rails.

Wanna bet? I could use an extra 10 bucks... :P

When are the polls gonna close?

November 8th ;)

/sound of crickets....

(because thats election day)

gawd its a bad joke when you have to explain it! :P

Archived