Type 89 Coming soon

FarEast

i do want xD damn the Chinese manufactures, making so many weapons i want XD

Ahh but this is where you and all other fail..... you are trying to apply logic with the Japanese.

Japanese+Logic=critical meltdown

the two do not mix.

lmfao sowwi but sigged xD

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the days when the chinese were beholden to TM designs are long gone Do they copy when they can? course they do A its faster than starting from scratch B it ensures parts compatibility with the defacto standard.

Take away that standard would they suddenly implode and be incapable fo doing that extra little bit of work themselves? urm nopes. Provided they didnt go stark staring mad and come up with individual incompatible designs to outdo each other then theres no reason they couldnt continue to develop and adapt current generation products to other gun designs.

All I can say is that TMs new patented designs better bring a whole lot to the party cos if it doesnt TM stand to be the ones making incompatible kit. Shades of IBM and the PS/2 Micro Channel Architecture - a new way forward with patented designs that were going to kill the clones of their old 'we dont need to copyright anything other than the BIOS' PCs overnight and thus turn IBMs PC division around. Only problem? they underestimated how ubiquitous those old designs had become.

This will be interesting.

Last BE replica was a bit low in QC, took a little bit of work to tune and get it going well, but most of the parts were there just a bit of tuning required. But it was sooooooo Cheap for that HK33 that it was well worth it.

Their quality jump from the SL8 to the HK33 was pretty astronomical.

The Type 89 will be well anticipated :)

...payed 170 for the CYMA socom only to find out later that day airsoftgi was selling it for 130 <_<

Heh - to make it worst airsplat has it for $109 shipped!

Aaaanyway - Im with azsworst - hey FarEast! Did they mention if they were doing the para stock version?

Does anyone know the details of the hybrid slide that's on the Glock in those pics? I don't think i've seen that for sale anywhere.

They are Davidson Customs, Infact the picture of the Type 89 images were taken in his factory in Hong Kong just before we posted off the type 89 for Japan.

Davidson is building a website for his products. I will release info as I'm given it. He also wants me to let you know that his products are not ACM. These are design and made in Hong Kong.

And just to annoy you even more here is a better image!

pb300582mediumrz7.jpg

And an image of another of his amazing creations!

pb300577mediumlo0.jpg

FarEast you had chance to check out the internals yet, I'm really curious about the life expectancy of one of these against the TM version...

mate I've had the gun 12 hours.... I will be writting an extensive review on it when its done it will go up with external and internal images and comments.

Archived