Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

A couple of me from the last Town Assault.

aka "Brutally dry humping some dudes in DPM for 18-ish hours" :P

Before the festivities started, Saturday morning, Town Assault 5 [me on the left]:

DSCF1088.jpg

Sunday morning, Town Assault 4 after a re-start [me centre, tri M65/MC trousers]

TA4.jpg

Waiting to respawn, Stirling Services "Global Recon" [me on the left]:

catterick-ghosts.jpg

Edited by -Angel-
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where did you guys get the AT-4?

Grim

Honestly I'm not exactly sure. This photo set is from a practice/photo op session hosted by another team we're Airsoft friends with, i.e. go to the same ops, play on the same team etc. The AT4 belongs to them. All I know about it is it's a real spent AT4 tube (luckily they can't be reused), and their teammate who acquired it is currently in the process of modifying it for Airsoft launcher purposes. They let my teammate wear it so we could look extra cool! :D

Edited by Benson
Hm...real spent AT4...could be fun to have.

What vest are you guys wearing in those pictures, Benson?

I've got an Eagle PC w/ cummerbund, the guy with the AT4 has a TAG Gladiator rig (http://www.optactical.com/taggchrigwbl.html), and the guy with the SCAR has an Eagle chest rig (http://www.optactical.com/noname34.html).

I dunno about Alpha Geardo. More like king of the "throwing clothing together, putting a nice hat on with a pair of sunglasses and making it look AWESOME!"

But thats the true essence of geardo. You have to have the kit but more than that you have to know how to make it look good.

Guys,

Every time that i want to reencenate/impressionate someone, i use the Google image and make a search what i'm looking for!

Sometimes, i've got similar clothes, other times, I invent something, nad other buy new stuff!

Until now, most of the things i manage to get in my place or old stuff markets!

Thanks for yoyr kind words... in the future, i'll do everyting to deserve it!

STUNTMAN