Armalite Picture Thread

I've modded a real clubfoot modstock before, but was thinking of trying the ACM emod this time around if the CTR/buffer tube only battery idea doesn't work out. I just wanted to make sure I don't end up with tubes that are shorter. Longer is fine. And yeah, two separate questions were answered. I have a lot of questions there. :P

Edited by davedawg123
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, just wondering if anyone had an M16A2/4 with a heat shield and 203. If so, could you post a picture? I'm trying to see if I should go through with an order. Thanks!

EDIT: I found what I was looking for in the second hour of my search. XD

Somewhere in the 30's of this thread...thanks anyways!

Edited by Kush88

The EMOD stock has longer side battery tubes than the standard/clubfoot MOD Stocks.

I've been using the Lipo batteries available from RSOV. Using those batteries allowed me to put the battery in the buffer tube. While the batteries stuck out the end of the buffer tube I could collapse the MOD Stock down to position 2 or 3. When I used that setup with the EMOD stock, I could collapse the stock all the way down as the EMOD was significantly longer than the MOD stocks. Plus, the EMOD has a closed back so the battery that sticks out of the buffer tube isn't visible.

I used these batteries (converted to use Deans Plugs): http://www.rsov.com/product/0/969/p_Firefo...pack-1-pcs.html

I use this charger: http://www.rsov.com/product/0/1369/p_ACM-b...ack-orange.html

For anyone that's curious, I wrote a pretty comprehensive tutorial on how to modify MOD and EMOD stocks for AEGs.

I'll be using a spare mag stock pouch for battery storage. I intend to use a lipo slid into a .223 mag shell. I'm working out a plan so that no wires will be able to be seen, but I need to get the parts together first.

BTW I went ahead and edited in all the good photos to that post.

CQB-R:

100_1364.jpg

Knight's Armament Sniper Trigger and G27 Grip:

100_1374.jpg

Genuine Knight's Armament Rail Covers:

100_1372.jpg

Real Steal AN/PEQ2 Mount:

100_1373.jpg

Pictures with a USP .45 w/ Rounds and Full Trades.

I need a Wilcox High Mount, and a COLT traded body to finish it off.

nice m4's...does that marine stock feel "bulky" compared to a crane/retractable?

Well, just as Roecar says, it's awesome. When using my previous crane stock I always had it in the middle length position. This stock is about the same length as that, though slightly slimmer, and it has a sturdy alu frame. Also, you can fit up to 4000mah batteries in there! It's the perfect stock for me.

Skyflash , i'm loving that XM mate !

I prefer the older Car15s ,might be worth putting on an older pistol grip without the shelf !

Here are a couple of mine......

M16VN (still needs a different stock and pistol grip

10032008331.jpg

And custom built M16-A2 Carbine

20042008458.jpg

Unfortunately I have to strip this down as the gearbox is a little too efficient :(