Armalite Picture Thread

Render I suggest keeping the same barrel length that is such an amazing length.

The MIAD is a good deal and I remember seeing allizard (on collins forum) having a MIAD order or something.

That is goign to look amazing I cant wait untill its done so I can save it onto my harddrive haha, for future projects to get good ideas from.

Thanks dude. Yep I'm aware of that group buy, but I worked out a trade recently for a MIAD, so I'm set.

I've just bought a 14.5in. this afternoon (the new G&P full steel version) but I will not sell that short barrel, I'll keep both and switch them from time to time. There's just something about short barrels on M4-length RAS that I don't like. If I had a longer RAS, I wouldn't even buy a 14.5in.

Edited by Render
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh I see what you mean, I think it would be amazing if the ras was like 4 inches longer (not sure of the size) and the barrel was long enough to only come out of the ras by like 2 inches.

Like I said I dont know what exact total sizes but I think you know what look I mean.

that mgs weapon is a LMT MRP i think. for you, id suggest:

m15a4

m5 ras

acog or eotech

whatever accessories you want

if you really want that 2 tone look, get tan rail covers, and a tan stock. or just krylon them... thats what id do

-Joe

Just a correction, that's not the LMT MRP. Thats just an M4 with a short Knights Armament free float RAS (7 inch), an EOTech 552, Surefire M961 light, Knights Armament tan forehand grip and tan LE stock.

Edited by Hispeed1

pict0003mediumxk3.jpg

pict0005mediumua2.jpg

Kit list:

Classic Army m4

Madbull talon kit

G&P Folding foregrip

MAG Midcaps with trades

Madbull V2 Tightbore

Madbull RasFix

CA rear sight

Gaurder sp120

G&P 416 Shorty stock

KA G27 Grip

Soon to get:

MIAD Grip (OD)

Marines body

Troy flip up front/rear sights

Eotech replica

Magpul trigger guard

So I just got into the hobby back in september.

For my first gun I went with a CA M4 CQB. Here it is in all its OD glory. Pretty basic. Spring, and Barrel Upgrade, King Arms Grip, G&P Red/Green Dot.

Library-2080.jpg

Since that time I have posted alot asking about CASV set ups. Well after some thinking, posting, searching I started massing parts and today I decided I had enough to put her together

Library-2075.jpg

Library-2077.jpg

-Marui M733 was the doner

-King Arms CASV Handguard Set w/ 10.5" Outer Barrel OD

-King Arms Noveske KX3 Flash Suppressor Steel Vesion

-Magpul PTS MIAD Grip OD

-Mapul PTS M93A Stock OD

-G&P Zombie Killer MB

-Dytac Vltor MUR

After I get my taxes back I plan on getting

-Unicorn Vltor Style Railed Folding Sight

-Surefire HL1-A-TN

-Tango Down MIL 1913 Rail Mount for Surefire

-Eotech 511 (maybe its such a want item)

-New MBK ????

I picked up the G&P kit this morning from AEX in Oakland. It was the only MBK I could find in the Bay Area. I got so sick of waiting to put this thing together. I just said screw it.

So far I love gun building. After I beat the internals up I may go with some upgrades. But thats a whole lot of learning, reading, and playing to know what I want to do.

Agreed, that weapon looks fantastic. Heatshields make anything look good.

imo this looks pretty bad without a MIAD and an ETG but for the sake of keeping on-topic...

2223473946_99f6742049_b.jpg

(I left this one wallpaper size, click for high res)

Edited by Render

No Mav i still havnt got my troy set I wanted for so long. I recently spent like $300 total on gear and $750 on a bike. But for now I think I am done with gear and I think I will be going for my gun again soon.

Yea when we get CQB I will be a pretty happy guy, I always had a thing for smaller guns :)

@ Render, I cannot get enough of your gun :X Its so simple but yet not simple lol? Idk hard to explain.

Edited by XxChRiSxX
Agreed, that weapon looks fantastic. Heatshields make anything look good.

imo this looks pretty bad without a MIAD and an ETG but for the sake of keeping on-topic...

2223473946_99f6742049_b.jpg

(I left this one wallpaper size, click for high res)

Awesome gun. Are you going to use a PEQ or battery bag for power source storage?

Awesome gun. Are you going to use a PEQ or battery bag for power source storage?

maybe a li-po in his buffer tube kuz he did say that he was getting that G&P 6 pos tube.

Thanks Souske. 0nslaught is correct, I'll be experimenting with LiPo's. I hate PEQ's and battery bags, and I think LiPo's are the solution.

For now I'm using a crane stock buffer tube with a stick battery inside, so I can't collapse the stock at all when I play. Doesn't bother me though, that's how I'd use it anyway.

Edited by Render