Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? I just went through this whole thread and no where does it show a Magpul PMAG. I check this thread numerous times a day and I havn't seen this elusive creature. Its like loch ness, people seem to have seen it yet no proof.

Anyways, good luck with your endevour TriggerHappy. If it works out for you I want steps to do it myself as I would love Airsoft PMAGs.

Some bad [its Raining and I cant find my SLR card] pictures, just and update shot 75% done now with the obtainment of an Pentagon Flashlight and Larue Eo Mount. Just missing new front end and Short M203

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

Hope you like.

Does any one Know if an Jing Gong Gearbox with fit into a Dboys metal body?

alright, finally got her back from the shop---

let me know what you guys think. just over a grand dumped into her-- was gonna add it to the 1k thread, but it got shut down....

dsc00053qt6.th.jpg

dsc00054py1.th.jpg

dsc00055pr0.th.jpg

dsc00056is0.th.jpg

dsc00057to8.th.jpg

still need to add:

*spr motor grip

*aimpoint with 3x magnifier and riser

*crane stock

ask if youd like a parts list, internals and externals--

quick question regarding m4's and acog's; do acog's (Like the G&P) mount directly to the carry handle of an m4? or do i need to buy a weaver rail?

the G&P acogs mount in the carry handle or on any 20mm rail. the red dot versions do not, as the mount is slightly widened to accomidate the battery

-Joe

PTW PMAGs are nice and all but what he was talking about is normal AEGs for us normal people who have normal guns. :P I like the fact that PTWs have PMAGs, but what really gets my blood pumping is the chance at PMAG midcaps or hicaps.

Meh, someone will come up with affordable pmag airsoft magazines one of these years. Its only a matter of time.

The question is whether or not they're going to be worth it. If they're not made out of the same polymer that the real mags are made out of then there's no purpose to buy them unless you're that much of a fashion flamer.

Here's hoping magpul themselves gets the hint. :D