• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not as nice as some of the guns on here but im happy with this 1

before :

PICT0041.jpg

after

PICT0105.jpg

standard pot metal CA ak74 with some acm wood kit ( the kit was and still is fu#ked just worked on it a little and wating to varnish some new handguards )

cyma metal doesent seem to be that strong :(
Yeah, I busted the front sling loop with a hammer when I was stripping the forend. :D Need to get a realsteel replacement or ask for one of my friends to CNC me one.

I'm concidering on converting that cannon into a MpiKM by pumping it full of some East-German goodness, which moves actually in quite low prices here in Finland.

Well heres the finished SopMOD that was added to the B.o.E Arsenal an BHI AK Sopmod inspired GAT! Ajax had to go with the full stock cause its airsoft and he needed me some battery space.

post-2-1212960810.jpg

Closer look @ the X47 Selector lever and the King arms Para Pistol grip as well as the Vortex Flashider and Raider Forgrip by G&P.

post-2-1212960882.gif

Heres the Sopmod Decked out for Night Ops. Featuring the Yukon NVMT 3x Laser Night vision Rifle scope as well as the IR Illuminator w/ HoneyComb Filter. Also Shown is the Good ol Marui Tracer Unit for my Very frequent night fighting funzorz.

post-2-1212960948.jpg

Heres a little photo for those who think we ain't got no love for the motherland...

post-2-1212960981.jpg

See you in the fight!

Rad

Edited by Radrockin
Yeah, I busted the front sling loop with a hammer when I was stripping the forend. :D Need to get a realsteel replacement or ask for one of my friends to CNC me one.

I'm concidering on converting that cannon into a MpiKM by pumping it full of some East-German goodness, which moves actually in quite low prices here in Finland.

Sounds good :D Eastgerman AKM's are cool :)

Btw seems like pimping AKs is popular my parts will arive this week^^ altho im still looking for polymer plastic handguard with rails that fits like real handguards for Inokatsu, all i find is for marui :( Anyone got a link or will i have to buy RS? Dont normaly think plastic is so fun to buy RS since it looks the same as the copy and are alot moore expensive compaired to wood :(

MPiKM.jpg

Like this one?

Hand guards are easy, the stock is going to be hard. Not sure what the stock tangs are like on the CYMA AKM but you'll have asstastic amounts of solid plastic to get through. Luckily there is a nice big empty area inside the stock which means fitting batts is easy. All you have to do is remove on little thin plastic piece on the inside of the stock.

ComradeMP1, yeah, just like that. There's a couple of MpiKM's here in Finland, and their builders have said too that the front grip is easy and the buttstock needs a few hours of work, as the magic commie plastic is so damn hard. :D

But first I have to get the gear, that shouldn't be a problem as NVA gear is dirt cheap.

Edited by KK-pilot

MPiKMS74AK1.jpg

If you haven't looked at this before, here's the thread about my MPi KMS74 and modding E. German furniture.

http://www.airsoftcore.com/forums/?showtopic=1930

Yes, E. German gear is pretty cheap here in the states too. Aside from the plastic furniture being bit shiny, it's pretty sturdy and real nice stuff. The bake lite lower handguard is one of the nicest and sturdiest feeling things I've ever felt and working on it was super easy. Only real stumbling block on an MPi **** is the full stock the end that meets the receiver.

Edited by ComradeMP1

My AIM is about 88% finished. I temporeraly fixed the stock, until my Dad buys a dremel so I can mod my RS stock. I think it turned out pretty cool.

P6090845.jpg

P6090844.jpg

P6090843.jpg

I tried something a little different, It's got a little two tone thing goin' on. I want to get a black stock so then I have wood and black furniture.

P6090842.jpg