Orga 6.23 363mm inner barrel

PDI W-hold bucking

IMG_7673.jpg

IMG_7676.jpg

IMG_7680.jpg

IMG_7686.jpg

• Like 5

Hey!

I just bought this rifle right here (in black): http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p30767/AY-APO-ASW338-Air-cocking-Sniper-Rifle-(Black)/product_info.html

And want to make it look like this: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=13443

You know, not just paint it tan, but make it look like its factory painted. The pistol grip, will not be painted, Ill buy a tan grip.

Does anyone recommend a good, durable, paint that will give me that factory look?

Thanks!

If you want the top of the line, give it a cerakote finish. You'll have to find someone to do it, and it's expensive, but it's worth it.

Krylon is nice, but not very durable in my limited experience.

:)

I would disassemble then remove the original paint with sandblasting.

After powderpaint the parts.

If they are made of alu they can be anodised too. Sandblasting before anodising gaves nice matte finish.

Both powderpaint and anodising have layer thickness!!! This could cause problems!!!!!!! Polished parts may don't like sandblastig, it can also cause problems (rought surface)!!!!

Paint can be removed also by cooking the parts in NaOH. No problem at steel and spiater but it solves the aluminium!!!

Wear glasses and handshoes!

Been playing a lot of 'The Division' lately and really liked the 'torn tape - grey' skin you can put on a gun.  Thought I'd give it a try.  It came out pretty well, even though some of the tape didn't stick well enough and some of the tape stuck too well.

DSCN1080.jpg 

Figured this fits here aswell.

Painted the black plastic furniture to look like wood on the Cyma 870, since there are no wood kits for it.

1_CMCust870.jpg

2_CMCust870.jpg

3_CMCust870.jpg
  • Like 6

Haven't put paint to gun in ages but just acquired these two in nearly new conditioned (think they were taken to a game site to be chrono'ed and that's it !) for peanuts so always loved blackhawk down (who doesn't?) so thought f**k it I'm having a go !

16ad6kk.jpg

I'm happy with the outcome so that's good enough for me !

• Like 1