G36 Picture Thread

Ok a real noobey question, only coz I have ventured into the realms of G36s as I am an M4 fan.

I have just procured a CA G36k and notice that some are fitted with a device above the scope, which I assume is a lazer pointer or an aiming device of some sort?

What is it and where can I get one and will I have to buy an adaptor to attach it to the scope/carrying handle??

Edited by Zogmeister
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a red dot sight, STAR make them.

look on websites such as WGC.

I think they're about £40.

you cant just buy them seperately.

shop around, there are other carry-handles with rails above the optics too, for attatching other sights.

cheers

Thanks buddy..

yeah I might get the longer under rail for a flashlight and foregrip, but I don't think I would need the laser because I have the red dot scope...do you think that the vertical foregrip would help with the weight or would it just be there for looks?

Jsres: nice wep. Am curious to know why u decided to go for the VN style mags? Is it for aesthetic reasons? :)

i use the VN mags because when i do decide to go prone (if ever) they dont provide to much hinderance to me. ohh and i use them for my primary. there is a bit of a problem with them though...they are a bit to loose when in the magwell so it causes misfeeds. so im getting the normal g36 magwell from a friend so i dont have to have that worry.

Ok a real noobey question, only coz I have ventured into the realms of G36s as I am an M4 fan.

I have just procured a CA G36k and notice that some are fitted with a device above the scope, which I assume is a lazer pointer or an aiming device of some sort?

What is it and where can I get one and will I have to buy an adaptor to attach it to the scope/carrying handle??

I would avoid it unless you can get it for super cheap. I just sold mine for like $20. The problem is the scope relief is terrible. When you have eye pro on its completely unusable. The Red Dot is also really bad. Night games or indoors it will work but outside in the sun the RD will wash out. The battery compartment also comes loose very easily and that cap will ruin the RD if lost.

Unless you never play or just HAVE to have it....the real one costs around $650.