G36 Picture Thread

3. I think they've discontinued them now, good luck finding one though ( And if you find a shop that sells them cheap, PM me with a link! :) )

That they have, cant find them anywhere in stock. Though STAR still have them on there website <_<

*Looks at QuiN's pictures*

Sooo jealous :(

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Badger has taken to using the molle ak type mag pouches. some hold two g36 mags some only fit one (no idea why). Before that he used standard double m4 pouches with the elastic removed and the cover thing removed and reinserted upside down so it made a shell inside the pouch. It stopped the mag clamp things from catching on the inside.

currently i use double M4 mag pouches (good because i also run a m4) and it easily fits one G36 Mag. as far as ive seen when used in cqb action the tabs does not snag on the pouches. however when i use my VN style M4 mags thats another story... <_<

No pics on this page, well my horrible job i did for ages last week will soon sort that out :D

g36.jpg

Classic army G36 and AG36 still need a few more parts to make it goddly but im broke for the next 300 years :)

Now what sodding battery am i supposed to use? None i have fit :(

Edited by Fin
No pics on this page, well my horrible job i did for ages last week will soon sort that out :D

Classic army G36 and AG36 still need a few more parts to make it goddly but im broke for the next 300 years :)

Fin, I'm not sure what the dimensions of the interior of an AG36 are but I experienced a similar problem a few months back with the CA G36 RAS unit. It also has a similar predicament with batteries, mini-types barely fit in. I've started using 9.6v stick-type batteries now in the RAS unit, they fit perfectly in a normal full-length G36 handguard too so I'd expect that could be a solution to your problem. =)

M4Man2000, How is the quality of the plastic? Is it pretty strong? How Heavy is the gun? Is the plastic too shiny at all? Any wobbles or creaks?

The plastic is strong and I think its able to take a beating (if thats what you do :P ) Its strong not to heavy maybe around 4-5 puonds. The plastic isn't shiny at all. No creaks no wobbles. The folding stock feels stiff and doesnt move or wobble at all. I thought it would but to my suprise it doesn't. Great gun.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w255/Fin2233/g36.jpg

Stick battery, I got a 9.6v in mine, not sure if anything bigger will fit, as I havn't tried.

Don't know if its the same but I have the Star AG36 I assume its similar/same as the CA. You can fit a mini in there, with a bit of wiggling, I managed to and after you do it a couple of times it gets easier.

The classic army is a star clone ;)

I'll have another fiddle with my stick batteries but i could only fit a 8.4 over the top of the barrel (in the AG36 handguard) but then it sticks out the front (if its supposed to go under then im a embarrassed failure that cant get them to fit <_< ) Will have to track down a mini to have another attempt

Now i need to find me a star dual optic scope :D

silly picture request here but does anyone have pics of an mg36 or infact and g356 variant with a set of the vltor bipod legs on them? these incase your not sure:

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=2911

im intrigued as my friend is contemplating them for his mg36 project but we'd like to know what they look like first

cheers

millest

Edited by millest