Airsofters and dogs

Wow, lots of beautiful dogs in here! :D Especially the black German Shepard! I will post some pics of my labs and terrier tommorow. :P Bunch of dumbass dogs, they are. <_< The brother lab, Benny, (named by me) is a complete coward even though he is huge and the sister lab, Brownie (named by little sis), is WAYYYYYY too smart. She is able to figure out stuff and then does naughty stuff because of it... And then there is my Jack Russel, Toby, who will never shut up! :P I got one crazy dog family... :lol:

You are about to see the ultimate in idiot. :P

P1060899.png

These are my morons, Benny (the one paying attention) and Brownie.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shes a pure bred beagle. shes one human year old. anyone know how many dog years that is?

OMG THE EYES!!

I'm crippled with cuteness!

One of the marshals at my site brought his beagle puppy up for the day a while back, my whole team melted when we saw him. It was a site to behold, 4 guys in full combat gear, all kneeling around a puppy going 'AWWOOWOOOWOO!! WHO'S A WOO??'

:P

• 3 weeks later...
snip*

My Rhodesian Ridgeback Dino. More pics upon request =D

Hey that's a livernose isn't it? Don't see many of them here in Europe. He is really goodlooking, just the way they are supposed to be. ;)

And guys, try training a Ridgeback. They aren't easy to say the least. But that's what makes them so fun. :D

Edited by NeoVeNoM
  • 2 months later...
OMG THE EYES!!

I'm crippled with cuteness!

One of the marshals at my site brought his beagle puppy up for the day a while back, my whole team melted when we saw him. It was a site to behold, 4 guys in full combat gear, all kneeling around a puppy going 'AWWOOWOOOWOO!! WHO'S A WOO??'

:P

lmfao thats exactly what happened at our site. exept after we had all died from the cuteness, he rigged some silly safety gogle setup for the dog and it came in came. kept running over to people so the owner could see where they were.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...