The armed police Took my friends!

wildchild

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a Supplier in the Airforce, if you'd seen me in a skirmish you'd know i certainly wasn't S.F.

They be the nice chaps you ply with booze so you can half inch surplus from stores without having to sign for it ;) (not that that's where my two sets of workshop overalls came from at all)

This is a good thread, and we should keep it alive. ;) But I'm sure all the responsible kids already know what not to do with airsoft guns, and I have no sympathy for the stupid kids who can only learn the hard way.

They should really make some scenarios in SWAT 4 (maybe they have, I'll check it out after I get the full game this weekend :)) where they randomly put some civilian kids running around with airsoft guns. :P

They be the nice chaps you ply with booze so you can half inch surplus from stores without having to sign for it ;) (not that that's where my two sets of workshop overalls came from at all)

Or you could just ask me for it. I always give anyone anything wherever possible, that way I don't have to account for it. :D

Thats a very good point.

Didn't someone post that they were shooting near shops in the states, gone home early and found out later one of their group had approached a cop while weilding his armalite?

The poster was asking if the prat should be banned etc

Yep I remember that one. Banned from life if he carries on like that....

Nope nor my full S95 set :D

BTW: I checked a few online news sources and the BBC webpage for that area and couldn't see any mention of the incident.

So I'll just say this

Which is strange, especially in light of what's just happened again in Scotland (air gun pellet, 6 year old child, someone needs to be ripped to shreds :angry: )

[Yoda]

Hmmm size matters not, judge me by my size do you?

[/Yoda]

XRazerX - Ahh Metland how I miss it.....sitting on my ar$e in the countryside at the mo enjoying the fresh air - no Blues and twos....

Wish I'd found out where to go skirmishing up here though!!

Unfriendly - I think this strory about nicked kids is pony...

[Yoda]

Hmmm size matters not, judge me by my size do you?

[/Yoda]

XRazerX - Ahh Metland how I miss it.....sitting on my ar$e in the countryside at the mo enjoying the fresh air - no Blues and twos....

Wish I'd found out where to skirmishing up here though!!

Where are you?

Yeah it must be hard having to breath in all that horrid clean air. What will your lungs do without that polution....

XrazerX

I'm up in Northumbria - the fresh air is killing me...Need to go back the 'peace and quiet' of Hackney........................................................

Went round Newcastle today and couldn't find one decent place that sell 'softing kit - just found a scary surplus shop full of big ole pig stickers and a couple of cruddy springers ... still I could dig out my old SA80 springer from the loft if I get really desperate!!

XrazerX

I'm up in Northumbria - the fresh air is killing me...Need to go back the 'peace and quiet' of Hackney........................................................

Went round Newcastle today and couldn't find one decent place that sell 'softing kit - just found a scary surplus shop full of big ole pig stickers and a couple of cruddy springers ... still I could dig out my old SA80 springer from the loft if I get really desperate!!

I went up there once with an ex and we staied in a hotel called the Sheep Dip, was very sureal :lol:

Can we get back on to a serious question here: Are you coming to AG Eddie? And if so, what can you "acquire" for me? :D

Maybe we could do with a sticky thread for all these "Idiots arrested/chavs with bb guns" stories?

:zorro:

Good idea Sledge....

Oh and the sticky ain't bad either.

What is this thing about it not being true?

It really did happen!

Honestly!

Otherwise why would i have started this thread!!!

I can tell you all that the four mates have been told to go to a reprimand next sunday, for a "slap on the wrist?"

Anyone know what thats about?

Cheers all

We are all 15 but one of us who is 14. I spoke to an off-duty policeman earlier and he said there should be no problem with us doing that, and he cannot see why they were carted off.

So - young, dumb and full of *** as we used to say in the Army.

Christ - this just gets worse and worse doesn't it? As far as I know - that means you're all under-age and without adult supervision. So take heart, with the leniency in this country towards "young offenders" you'll probably all get off free - given new secret identities, moved to a new part of the country and given jobs and spending money too. All at tax-payers expense.

My advice would be - put the toys away until you're old enough to play with them responsibly.

And next time, get the permission in writing.

Archived