H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have just ordered my VFC HK416, I will post pictures once it gets here in a few days. It's gonna be nice, and I got the Super DX version as well. Scheduled to be here Friday UPS tells me, but we'll see. I already have a Rico 9 and a few other things im gonna throw on it thats gonna make it look really nice. But of course I will post pictures of the gun naked without any attachments, I always run my guns naked in games anyway (not me).

It should be here anyday. I can't wait. The good thing about the Super DX version is the 2 different barrels, only bad part about that though is the fact that it dosen't come with an inner barrel so either way your gonna have to open up the reciever to change out the barrels, so it can't be done in the field.

well thats not "super" dx version thats just normal dx version....well at least for the aksu i see std and dx, never seen super dx before, and who really calls it super dx, just call it dx lol
As has already been qualified, Batou-san calls it just what it is:

Taken direct from VFC's website for you Mr Smartarse

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/1210/dscf0067nb8.jpg

I know this is in the armalite thread as well but it is an HK and you got to admit it is a sweet look one at that

I love it how you're giving yourself a compliment :P

Love the stock, just doesn't suit the HK416 IMHO. Prefer the standard stock, although it would look better with more tan accessories, like tan grip, rail protectors, vertical front grip etc. ...

This has just become the 416 thread now :lol: can't see why as its just another sodding Armalite after all ... :P

*ducks*

Seriously though, isn't it just a cool ris/ras front end on an M4, with yet another set of differently trademarked bodies? I know I know, its the new HK and yeah it looks better than an M4 anyway, but I'm really kinda glad its not got anything new to offer that any other VFC gun already boasts, otherwise I would be tempted!! :P

Just feel the need to vocalise this thought here as it has become pretty one-sided in this thread over the past few pages :)