H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice MSG90.  Normaly you see them with plastic bodies so they have that grey look, but i assume yours has the metal body.  Very nice  :beer:

Actually much appreciated, coming from you. :)

Yeah. It has a CA metal body.

Might be going shortly though. Got a Marui MP5 lower receiver on order from WGC. I'm gonna try to fit it to give the gun the pukka MSG90 look.

Might make it a bit more secure too. Nothing flexes or creaks at the moment but it gives me the creeps to think of all that gun hanging off a couple of tiny screws which secure the grip to the gearbox, especially when I'm holding the gun in one hand to change the mag! :yikes:

It's a G&P kit, and it fits a huge battery in it, so I'm not complaining. I couldn't be arsed with the carry handle. I might get the dual optic replica if it's any good, otherwise it's gonna be an ACOG RDS.

Cheers

Rory

If it fits a large battery it's a Star ;). G&P doesn't offer a K-Kit.

What I heard about it, the dual optic replica isn't very well made. But an ACOG on G36? Thats like a Cobra sight on an AR15. Get an Aimpoint or an EO-Tech.

If it fits a large battery it's a Star ;). G&P doesn't offer a K-Kit.

What I heard about it, the dual optic replica isn't very well made. But an ACOG on G36? Thats like a Cobra sight on an AR15. Get an Aimpoint or an EO-Tech.

Sorry, it's a GRS kit, my mistake. I also did some mods for it to fit the 9.6v battery in.

ACOGs are used by forces and countries other than the Yanks. I seem to remember reading somewhere that the SAS used them, as well as some other Spec Ops units outside America.

I personally don't like the look of Aimpoints (and every man and his dog has one), and as much as I'd like one, I can't afford an EOTech. I see where you're coming from though.

Edited by ApeMan

Yeah that's definitely not the Star kit. The Star kit is much flatter (as in less shiny), and it's more grey than black. Plus, the Star kit has hardpoints on the sides for mounting rails. Still huge though. ;) AFAIK, no one makes a K conversion that's to scale. Got to get a real handguard if you want to convert to a K, or not mind the oversized handguard, or buy the CA36K of course.

Perhaps CA will release a K kit in the future...

Edited by staticzero
You need a Glock 17 if youre going NYPD Ferg :D

LOL, was going to get a Glock but the USP was cheaper at the time, too good a deal to miss. So I got that instead. Im not "going" NYPD just I wanted a background of some description, rather than my bed sheets. If u look in the my weapons thread, you'll see i've got my guns with an LAPD t-shirt under as well

FERG

Edited by ferg981

Perfect - it's helped some :)

Now I just need a replacement spring for the blowback unit - one of the little ones on the top of the piston came off, but it seems to work fine with one for now.

I'm also going to pick up a kydex holster of some sort next week (BHI CQC w/ SERPA probably, or maybe a nice Galco leather one), and I need a couple more mags.

Edited by HaVoC