H&K Picture Thread

Hi,

Do you have a photo of the RIGHT side of that enclosed, retractable stock? I know that the Norwegian army may not have adopted it, but I am hoping to recreate that prototype simply to hide the battery. I have a photo of the left side, but a nice photo of the right side (the side that folds up against the gun) would help. All the photos I have of the gun from the right side show that stock folded, and I need to see the plate details of the righ side. THANKS. Your info on the KV model is very helpful.

I'll see what I can dig up for you, doesnt have one at hand. But I believe that soon all battery issues will be blown away. GPs new batteries are great. The new GP 9.6 1100mah is as big as the old 9.6 600mah battery.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

normal_mk231-1600.jpg

Click for 1600x1200 wallpaper

UN Custom MK23. Shoots at about 300fps with greengas.

It looks so wrong with that MARPAT tho.

Nah. Looks pretty neat actually.

So if someone in DPM uses... say... an AK47 or something he NEEDS to get Russian camoflage or get an L85?

I'm a geardo, I know.. but I'm going to get an MP5 and a P90 in the future... the P90 isn't used by the US special forces.. but you think I care?

Edited by TMC
normal_mk231-1600.jpg

So if someone in DPM uses... say... an AK47 or something he NEEDS to get Russian camoflage or get an L85?

I'm a geardo, I know.. but I'm going to get an MP5 and a P90 in the future... the P90 isn't used by the US special forces.. but you think I care?

Same. I wear OD tanker overalls and have a black tac vest. I dont know who uses it but , i use my P90 with it. And i'll use the CA36k with it. I dont care if they "go together".

nice pistol btw :D

Edited by H&K

Awhile back someone jumped the white house fence and was caught by two secret service agents while running across the lawn. One of the agents was using a P90. May not be exactly special forces, but close enough. :D

Awhile back someone jumped the white house fence and was caught by two secret service agents while running across the lawn.  One of the agents was using a P90.  May not be exactly special forces, but close enough. :D

I saw that.

However I am considering making an enhanced stargate SG1 rig.

This'd have a modular vest of some sort, OD flightsuit or OD BDU, with the SG-whatever logo... and MOLLE P90 pouches. I know someone who makes awesome custom gear and he said he'd whip me up some velcro/shock cord retention (depending on what I decide on) P90 pouches.

you make me want a G36c/K, you evil people, this is copming from an Armalite lover, but with them HK416 and the G36k, I am quickly becming a HK convert, just tell me, would a HurricanE HKM4 body fit on an ICS M4 gearbox, cos I am thinking of making, a HK416 from scratch and making my own RAS for it

Hey hey, I love that first pic :) It looks like something out of a Jane's compendium :D

I think the G3SAS looks really good when it's got a bit more furniture on it. I prefer it infinitely more to the MC51 once it's got a stock bolted on. Also, is that a metal body?

You'd get a rep point for that picture alone though; if I see one more camera phone snap, I swear...

Edited by doc_newstead

Thanks Guys,

The G3 SAS was my first ever EAG but if you go to my site you can see some snaps of some more of my toys here.

As for the metal body alas No! I really like the decals on the gun such as "WARNING: FOR GOVERMENT AND MILITARY USE ONLY" and the metal body doesn't have any of that on. I'm currently talking with a company whom could possibly print this on the metal body that is available through G&G. The Guns internals have been upgraded to a better spring and Cap that gives it just und 1jule of power 96m/s.

Edited by FarEast