• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, encouraged by that Ak-104/105 with a renade launcher, I've made my own experiment just now. If that one was raped, what about THIS?

dsc0006jq4.jpg

I say it's just plain wrong, even though it might look cool.

Don't worry, I took it off instantly :)

Yo Jagdraben,

Finally got my RK 103 in! Woo!

dsc03134wk8.jpg

US customs seemed to have raped my stock though, and they completely incorrectly repackaged my gun. When I opened it up, bubble wrap was just thrown back in, and the upper receiver was gouging the stock :*( .

But I guess I'm lucking that the tabs are still fine.

[pictures not uploading]

Anyway, it seems that my STAR ak magazines are useless though, and even with modification, they can't feed correctly. So, where do you guys recommend for extra magazines? Preferably lowcap/midcap.

Hey mtakos, could you please snap a photo of your receiver cover? Is it true that TM actually made it partially ribbed for this model? :)

That's a very good start you have there... nice gun! :)

M4DC4T... I freakin' envy you...

Yeah, the spetz has a ribbed cover up to the rear sight.

i use it, minus the sight for my 'poor mans AK74' and it looks a lot better than having a normal AK47 cover on.

Edited by Sgt Craig

You have to be prepared to source one from abroad,take a look on some of the real AK firearms forums,you sometimes get the sights for sale on those,also keep an eye on ebay......:)

A 1PN-58 NV can set you back anywhere from $300.00 for a ###### one up to around $1500.00/$2000.00 for a mint one.

You can get the POSP scopes in this country (UK) for around £150.00 ish,check out RUSMILITARY for the POSP.

cheers.....rich