Guns I HATE!

Boomkin

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do you guys hate AKs? I think AKs are beautiful rifles, just because the AK has been personified as the bad guys gun doesn't mean it is evil, or should be disliked...

The AK47 is alot like Chuck Norris

It's not even the fact that it's a "badguygun" that makes it ugly. IMO anyways. It's just ugly I think, the reciever, the wood, the magazines, everything about it! lol. Now, it might be a reliable and decent gun but thats a whole nother debate.

And I use to hate glocks, but I love the glock 19 and 18.

Looks wise:

Any AK with sticklebrick (RIS rails)

Any G36 series gun other than the full length E

UMP (its just so ugly)

I just feel H&K have lost their way with style.

Gaming wise:

Any gun thats over about 340fps unless the player is using it on semi only.

I was shot by a APS2 about a month ago, not an ordinary shot either....

I was doing the gentlemanly thing after i crept up behind a sniper (by accident really) and did the Bang rule coz i was really close..

He turned on me put the barrel of his APS2 against my stomach and fired. He told me that he didnt play the Bang rule...

Just say it took 3 marshalls to pull me off this guy as i beat the suitcase out of him as i had a BB stuck under my skin and i was slightly Pee'd off...

Later found out his rifle was firing at 580fps, so he got banned and i got a telling off!!

Now i just overkill every sniper i come too....

Martin

Hate: Any armalite variant especially M4 variants (if the m16 sucked to begin with why adopt it as a smaller variant?), P90s with paintsoft (bay) adapter, tactifail AKs , not a fan of 2011s and dont like the fact the whole ww2 market has to resolve around american guns (since the begin of arnies everyones wanted a lee enfield and if i remember correct a huge part of ww2 involved the Russians yet we get next to nothing from there either)

Love: AKs, SVDs, H&K guns (minus the hk416 as its a armalite but with a smarter designer) especially the XM8s, G36s (not c), UMPs and USPs and a couple of other things

any WW2 load out in non WW2 games, just looks stupid.

:waggle:

I'm sure it could be argued a bunch of kids, students and investment bankers running around some woods dressed as Delta Farce will look just as stupid.

pretty much anything with ugly rails bodged onto it... e.g. P90 with nitro rail, tacticool AKs etc.

i hate the Mk14 EBR with a passion, and i also hate pretty much everything with peephole sights (that includes armashites) except the M14... for some reason i can get on with the M14 very well. oh and box/drum mags in anything that isnt a support weapon. and i'm starting to hate M249s with the amount of them there are at my site.

on another note: AK FTW! AKs arent 'bad guy guns', theres so many variants its impossible to generalise. you wouldnt see an afghan insurgent with an AK101 would you??

Scars just look ugles, Ak's have also been given a bad name by ganstas. Maybe with no gold plate and some accessories i could learn to like it. But any gun you might find on a gangsta can go procreate with itself

But in defence of SA80s, they be guns for killing, not for waving in ur enemys faces. Bullpups rock!! Except the non RIS Augs.

SA 80's L94's whatever you want to call 'em.

The selector switch always catches & pops into semi at the wrong time.

& M16/AR15/m4's.

Just because they are so popular & this defies me. There are so many better choices. Oh & that blinkin mag release, what a stupid system.....................Take your finger off the trigger?????? :huh:

Kalashnikov got that bit right. H&K were right to exploit this on the G36.

Greg.

Since this is supposed to be story time:

Cheap Gas revolvers. (In a springer game)

Please remember this happened during the era of my airsoft career before we had AEG's or access to Airsoft Forums with safety guidelines. (Not the world, just my isolated springer group.) I was wearing just my glasses, as that had been sufficient for almost 10 years of low-powered springer play with small groups of friends. My brother had recently changed the landscape of our games by coming of age such that he had disposable income, so he acquired springer cheapsofts to the extent that there were always more guns than people now matter how many friends we convinced to show up. One game he convinces me to let him carry his new gas revolver, saying the fps is barely any more than the springers on the field, and that because it has to "cycle" he can't shoot much faster. I disagree but allow it since the games wouldn't happen without him. One round finds us on opposing teams, with him advancing up the yard from the back, parallel to my two sheds. I faded left (away from his view) while my teammate fell straight back, eventually getting shot. I was perfectly positioned to shoot him when he came around the corner, but I forgot to allow for his reflexes and penchant for headshots. What followed was one of those rare bullet-time-esque moments, except the kind where you're moving in slow-mo as well. I watched that little white dot get bigger and bigger as it approached my eyeball, skirted just around the inside rim of my glasses, then struck the corner where my left eye meets the bridge of my nose. More fright than blood, but still far too much of either. Needless to say I immediately banned all gas guns from any future engagements with that group.

Disclaimer: You don't have to learn the hard way like me - take advantage of forums like this and learn safety precautions like proper eye protection!

maybe someone could organise an AK only vs. AR only day to settle this?

personally i dont like AK's because the long mags get in the way, the controls are all over the place, i dont like the look of them, i think wood on a gun is too ww2 (sigh, no offence meant to ww2'ers).

each to his own but i sense an undercurrent of animosity. or my pants might just need changing.......

Just because they are so popular & this defies me. There are so many better choices. Oh & that blinkin mag release, what a stupid system.....................Take your finger off the trigger?????? :huh:

ha ha, if you need to change mags, there is no point having your finger on the trigger - nothing will happen if you pull it!!!

on topic, i HATE glocks with nickel slides...

Archived