Guns I HATE!

Boomkin

M9s; don't really hate many guns but M9s have such ###### poor erganomics, seriously, who is that trigger made for?!?!?! Also don't get on with the new G3s, the ones with the crazy long stocks, it's already a long gun, if anything it needs to be shorter. I do know of someone who stuck an M203 on the front of the foregrip of a G3SG1, it was awkward to shoulder to say the least.

Oh, also any pistol with a tan or olive green frame, it just looks awful and I don't imagine it imbues you with a great deal more stealth (so yes, an OD framed M9 would pretty much be my most hated gun). I don't hate armlites, they're well layed out guns but they're kind of dull.

For the record, I have a FAMAS, it's not pretty but it's a well designed gun and it looks buisinesslike but then I like weird guns (c96, mateba, etc, not so much the lugar though...) Also love the whole AK range so long as they arn't too messed around with, don't exactly hate tacticool AKs but I do wonder why the owner didn't just go for an M4.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AUG (looks like the front, especially the grip would snap right off)

Luger's (the grip and general look puts me off)

FARA 83 (Buttstock is about to come off and looks crooked)

LAPA FA 03 (Ummm, ewww?)

Valmet M82 rifle (reminds me of the Lapa)

HK G11 (Sharp lines, and its rectangular...)

INSAS assault rifle (something, can't point it out really)

APS underwater assault rifle (the magazine looks like a staircase and the rear sight is just a triangle. Props from an engineering standpoint though.

Interdynamics MKS assault rifle (hate, nuff)

Vektor CR-21 assault rifle (something looks fishy, not sure what though)

Stgw. 57 / Sig 510 (the pistol grip is nearly vertical)

There must be more...

TAA

I think this thread proves the validity of choice! I often wondered why there wasn't just one company making one airsoft gun (AEG / Gas) it used to baffle me how people could be excited about one "type" of rifle over another when essentially, with fps limits and internal constraints...one airsoft rifle is much the same as another....if you ignore factors like ergonomics, which again, realy only comes down o personal taste.....

Now I understand why we have so many different models, doing essentially the same thing.....interesting.

I can't stand the FN 2000, looks like a kids toy, and armalites, especially the ones covered in RIS rails, for the fact they are more common than burbury in Southend.

This is all going on looks as I find I can get on with most AEGs, it's just a case of getting used to where the fire selector, mag release etc are on that particular model

well, i dont really hate specific weapons, but more... genres.

example:

-all anime or corny un-real modded weapons. especially when used with L33T marpat clones and other semi-normal gear. HOWEVER, if you use a somewhat realistic weapon (like the M41A from Aliens) and replicate the gear to go with it, thats cool

-and most of all: super-micro carbines or SMGs, ESPECIALLY when used with box mags of hicaps. it makes airsoft milsim pointless. MWAAARRRGGGG! I HATE THEM!!!!

thats my rant

-Joe

well, i dont really hate specific weapons, but more... genres.

example:

-all anime or corny un-real modded weapons. especially when used with L33T marpat clones and other semi-normal gear. HOWEVER, if you use a somewhat realistic weapon (like the M41A from Aliens) and replicate the gear to go with it, thats cool

-and most of all: super-micro carbines or SMGs, ESPECIALLY when used with box mags of hicaps. it makes airsoft milsim pointless. MWAAARRRGGGG! I HATE THEM!!!!

thats my rant

-Joe

HAHAHAHAHAHA

DSCF0537.jpg

DSCF0538.jpg

DSCF0541.jpg

DSCF0543.jpg

2011's, any and all anime inspired pieces of junk, any gun using a grenade launcher that wasn't designed for it(m203 on G36 for example), and any gun thats not a support gun with a painsoft(box) magazine on it. thats pretty much it, I like a lot of guns.

Hmmm hate. Hate is a strong word lol.

But i do hate AK's, the dragunov and i kinda of hate bullpups ( hope it's spelled properly )

I also HATE the Barret sniper gun but only because i haven't got one :(

pedz

Archived