SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody else find an M3 taclight quite wobbly on their P226? i have the KA laser version, and i can zero it perfectly to where the bb lands, but then it moves out of position and its no longer zeroed....annoying  :(

Shim it with electrical tape perhaps? Did it with my rear BUIS on my M4, now it doesn't wobble on the rail at all.

Edited by BARsrule2

Does anyone know of a place that carries the stock TM grip panels? Customs decided to use that gnarly tape stuff on mine which refuses to come off ever, and the previous own er took it beyond any hope in his frustration at the same stupid tape. The grips look horrible now.

Or, how hard would it be to modify real SIG factory grips to fit?

Edited by BARsrule2
now i've heard that with a TM P226 the standard SIG factory grips are a drop in fit but the hogue grips are the ones that need modifying.

I haven't actually tried this myself but I remember reading about it somewhere.

If this is indeed the case, that is very good news. Thanks a lot. +1 if your right! :D

right, but it's sold out everywhere.  I love the NSW anchor marking though on the prime

It's still missing some details, and the fit on the Prime is all wonky. The thing about the PGC is that it weathers like a real 226, whereas the prime gets shiny as it wears, which is weird.