SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The grips are definitely different, the texture on them is finer and more "grippy" (is that a word?). And if I'm not mistaken the blowback is also harder than the Marui, but then again, it's been a while since I sold my Marui 226 so I'm not sure about that.

sg550table.jpg

PDI 650mm 6.05mm barrel

Systema Magnum Motor

Systema M120 Spring

Leapers 3-9x Rubber Padded Scope

Working Burst (Still)

Barrel Chopped, 14mm Silencer Adapter put on

Guarder Silver Silencer

Surefire E1e LED flashlight

HOLOsig.jpg

same but with real steel Bushnell HOLOSIGHT and black silencer

HOLO550.jpg

with stock folded

sig1.jpg

same, but with NCStar 10-40x50mm Scope

urbansniper.jpg

background is photoshopped =]

Edited by InexcelsisDeo
very nice indeed

can a Sig 552 handle any more than an 8.4v1100 mah mini battery? what i mean is, is it recommended (my gun is upgraded for fps btw) i have 2 of those batteries now and want to know if i should go with something "bigger" b/c of the upgrades

a Sig552 can handle up to 9.6v stock but you may need to mod it to fit in the handguard, or get an external housing, since the battery consists of 8 cells instead of 7. any mah doesnt matter, higher=better. voltage higher than 9.6v require the gears and motors (maybe wires) to be upgraded

the same doesnt apply to the other two models. many ppl argue against this, but personally, a Sig551 and Sig550 should be kept at 8.4v. if you go above 8.4v for these two models, then the burst fire electrical chips burn up. using 8.4v batteries, the burst chip should last years. with 9.6v and higher RPM, the chip would fry up really quickly