SIG Picture Thread

i think they probably tried the Guarder one. I have the POM one in it right now. I also have the dyna-piston from Nineball. I have a lot of the internals for p226s just lying around and they all seem to do that. The gas is just shooting out of the barrel though so I have no idea.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a mid cap.

Gary B.

oh ok, fair enough. The only sig mags I've seen that are that size (kinda one and a half times the length of the standard ones you get) have been hi-caps. That's all I was going off. :)

anyway, my point stands that with a big chunky mag in it, it looks hotter than ya mum and twice as dangerous.

oh ok, fair enough.  The only sig mags I've seen that are that size (kinda one and a half times the length of the standard ones you get) have been hi-caps.  That's all I was going off.  :)

anyway, my point stands that with a big chunky mag in it, it looks hotter than ya mum and twice as dangerous.

I wish they make ones with fake bullets in it in that size.....only ones I've seen are for the spring gun....

Wow RacingManiac that is one very spiffy SIG. I've always liked them, all I've experienced sadly is the Cybergun springer but it felt very natural in the hands. I donno why but it just seemed "right". I'll definitely have to spring for the TM sometime.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Wow I want one of those. Im just afraid that KJW make their guns out of pot metal and cheap plastic, evetually leading to problems. Please do tell if there are problems with the gun.

The only problem I've had is when I got the gun, the part that hits the valve on the magazine to release the gas was broken. I had to order that from DenTrin, so I got the Marui version and haven't had a problem since.

The only other problem is one that I've heard affects all Sig P226's (although I may have received incorrect information on this). Apparently buying the G&P Reinforced Loading Nozzle is recommended as it commonly breaks.

the G&P one isn't as good as say, the guarder one or the shooter's design one.  I just stayed away from KJW because i had an M9 from them and that broke really fast.

As I recall, the M9 was developed before the P226. Apparently KJW fixed most of the issues that they had with their M9. Or that's how it appears to me anyways, as I have yet to have any problems occur with the P226.

1cem4n, I have a guarder nozzle, an SD nozzle, nine ball dyna piston head and a PDI one.

I find that the SD nozzle and the dyna piston head don't like each other at all.

Also the rocket valve spring that comes with the dyna piston head is a bit too hard. Just keep switching parts around untill you get a combination that works.

I got most power from a plastic slide and frame with a guarder nozzle, PDI piston head and the rocket valve spring from the dyna set with a prime threaded barrel and silencer and an inner barrel that runs the whole length of the silencer and a nine ball hop bubber on a RCC 70% recoil spring and either standard or RCC 130% hammer spring, I can't remember. on green.

Sluggish return to battery but decent kick and tons of FPS

Stunt

Edited by amateurstuntman

Thought I'd throw up a picture of my main P226:

Sig.jpg

Prime Slide and frame,

Custom disassembly lever detente ramp,

Guarder Stainless outer barrel,

KN tight inner barrel,

Nine ball Hop,

Custom spring in between the inner and outer barrels to assist the return to battery,

Crappy M3 torch,

Creation Hammer,

Nine ball hammer spring,

Guarder 150% recoil spring (RCC 130% when it's cold),

Firefly stainless bearing recoil rod,

Guarder Loading muzzle,

Hidyaka valve stopper,

Nine ball dyna piston head,

Custom fitted Trigicon SG01 tritium night sights.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=93044

Nearly finished, just need the Hogue grips, Surefire W114D and a safariland holster.

Stunt

Nice looking P226 man. Question for you though, what exactly is the "custom disassembly lever detente ramp"? Never heard of one of those before.

You know I also thought WTF hell is this guy on about :P

Then I realised I also had the Prime kit and I now know exaclty what he is talking about.

Just out of interest what did you do to make the little ramp, I used a bit of a folded up big ole cable tie that I happened to be chewing on at the time:P Fitted in perfectly and has worked ever since :)

I destroyed a whole Marui P226 frame to cut the original ramp out.

I love my P226 and she only gets the best.

Mind you I wish I had thought of the cable tie idea.

Disassembly lever detente ramp seemed to be the right name for it.

it is the ramp that guides the detente for the disassembly lever

I suppose takedown lever detente ramp could have worked too.

I do recommend trying to get some night sights for the 226 though, they work really well.

Stunt

The only problem I've had is when I got the gun, the part that hits the valve on the magazine to release the gas was broken. I had to order that from DenTrin, so I got the Marui version and haven't had a problem since.

The only other problem is one that I've heard affects all Sig P226's (although I may have received incorrect information on this). Apparently buying the G&P Reinforced Loading Nozzle is recommended as it commonly breaks.

Humm sounds familiar...

You bought that from me on AirsoftForum. :D

Hows it holding up?

Humm sounds familiar...

You bought that from me on AirsoftForum. :D

Hows it holding up?

Haha, I was wondering if/when you would notice that picture, haha.

Ever since I replaced that part it's been a workhorse! No issues, works great, mags are awesome. Thanks again man, definitely my go-to sidearm now.