SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry hitman, but I must admit the black guarder kit is not so bad, the anodizing is quite good. The finish is good for a casted one.

I'll say you get what you pay for.

The only thing horrible in my opinion is the guarder steel barrel. Looks .... :o

Yes, its good value for money, but when compared to PGC and Prime...they're in another league.

here's my sig. don't ask what laser etc, i dont know!!! all i know is i think she looks HOT!!!! just waiting for my silver outer barrel and im good!!! :D:D:D

i know the button for the laser is on the wrong side. for YOU maybe, but me....i'm a lefty so NYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

hitman, THIS is a GUARDER kit, was easy to get all the bits in, cast was really good, and the paint was a pain to sand off to get the "brushed" effect, so it is definately value for money!!!(i couldn't afford the "real" kit!!!)

Edited by airwolfie

Please excuse the out-of-focus and crappy pics, my good camera is on the fritz. Anyway, I had to post because I just finished

putting on the Houge grips after 2 days of dremeling. Also, I finally put on the metal frame as well, its been a very productive break!

dscn0352aq3.jpg

dscn0353kk2.jpg

Edited by brgold

The grips were about 28 dollars shipped I believe. As far as getting them to fit, it was a complete pain in the *albatross*. The RS P226s don't have the metal weight on the back as the TM does so you have to dremel out all that extra material. As I said before, it took me two days of dremeling because I was extra careful not to break through the rubber. The grips are made up of hard plastic on the inside and the soft rubber on the outside so basically you have to remove all the hard plastic material and some rubber to get the grip to fit properly. I can take some pics of the inside of the grips if you would like.