• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Mr Airsoft seller please give me your longest pistol"

Nice

Damn straight, although this picure challenges even that assumption

000_0720.jpg

ok ok so it's the same one with a silencer, but hey, it's mahoosive (to quote airsftscotland)

wich mag is that???

Yup it's a 48/49/50 (I can't count that high anyway) round mag for the gigant, and another one (same cap) for the Glock. They sit so nicely in there I couldn't say no. Actually it was the only gun that would fit in there with that thing after I'd cased all the pistols; I had that an a Constrictor left :lol: Which won't fit anywhere residential without widened doorways, let alone a gun case

I like derringers :D

8 or 6mm version?

Didn't even know there was a 6mm version! It's a marushin (of course, being 8mm) so did they do the 6mm version too?

Edited by evilhippy
A rear flip up site IS a buis.

I have a cantilever mount on my aimpoint and honestly, i think they look terrible. Im going to be replacing it with either an arms mount or the g&p replica military issue qrp mount.

yeah i know soz, i only ment the standard BUIS that you see a lot on M15A4's nowadays :)

is this the mount you mean (with the flip up rear sight)?

Img228.gif

Nicho, echotebarknwhale, and mt, thanks for the comments. It's a Marui Sig 226 with the Prime kit. I was put in contact with prime directly and asked for a silver slide and barrel. They had to mix and match for me because it's the non-railed lower plus the silver upper, which uses the slide from the railed kit (hence no anchor/navy logo on the slide) so it's a pretty unique one off kit. As for the silver parts, I purchased an aluminum polishing kit, which consisted of polishing compound and polishing wheels, about 3 hours on the drill press and I had them shined up nice. When stainless steel parts come out from PGC/Sheriff/Shooters Design you can be sure I'll swap to those, but it's a nice pistol, about 330fps on the mark now. I'm a huge fan of the show 24, so making this gun was a full geek out on part because I wanted to mimic Jack Bauer's setup, glad you all like it, I'm extremely proud of the gun. Just put it in a nice new Pelican case just a while ago.

case13xx.jpg

case22fz.jpg

A few of my other guns, the AK74SU I reviewed here on arnies:

Trifecta.jpg

Edited by Titleist

Why thank you, you guys are so kind, so flattering me, seriously, stop it. I swear to god if I get one more compliment...

Havoc, thanks, yeah it's the Jack Bauer "This gun has single handedly killed more terrorists in the wold than any other gun out there" handgun of freedom. As jack would say so eloquently, "DAMNIT!"

I need to pick up a USP compact to complete the 24 duo of guns. I'm on the fence if i want to do it with the shooters design slide, or really pony up the dough and go with the zeke one. Suggestions?

This might be a stupid question and all, but how do you do those cut outs? Is there special foam out there that you can buy, or do you just take a knife to it? Just seems pretty clean gun for a knife. Do you buy them already like that?

some_01.jpg

I`m trying to get my gear in order - heres some of my guns - theres more but they are packed away - will do pics of them next week.

I got a couple out for repairs too.

The precut case is a hardigg military - takes m4 with m203 or m16.

some_02.jpg

some_03.jpg

some_04.jpg

some_05.jpg

some_06.jpg

Edited by donnie

Donnie that's nuts lol. You're like on par with that member from South Korea (forgotten your name, sorry!). Both of you can arm a small army with your collection lol.

And Titleist - your Sig is friggin' sweet man. I wish I could have something like that since I'm a fan of the show as well.

Great stuff guys!

some_01.jpg

I`m trying to get my gear in order - heres some of my guns - theres more but they are packed away - will do pics of them next week.

I got a couple out for repairs too.

The precut case is a hardigg military - takes m4 with m203 or m16.

some_02.jpg

some_03.jpg

some_04.jpg

some_05.jpg

some_06.jpg

i think i speak for everyone when i say HOLY ######!! can you tell me where you live so i can steal your nice colection :P

hey lets see who can name all those guns!

Edited by jjj

Tripod, the case I used, I've got 3 of them total, 2 of the 1400 series, which fit my pistol, and a really big one for my rifles that I can swap out the foam on. It's this pick and pluck foat, like little squares cut on the top of the foam that go down all the way. They're about a quarter inch squares, I just traced the gun on to a piece of paper, cut the shape out of the paper, and then positioned the mags, silencer, and gun in the box, arranged them and then removed the foam. Then I just trimmed it down height wise so that they'd be recessed. Did it in about 90 minutes, while watching Stargate or something to that effect.

This might be a stupid question and all, but how do you do those cut outs?  Is there special foam out there that you can buy, or do you just take a knife to it?  Just seems pretty clean gun for a knife.  Do you buy them already like that?

Shao, Havoc, robot 2000, psygen, and donnie, thanks for the compliments. On both the SIG and the 74SU, yeah she's a real winner, for other pics and that review I mentioned it's on this site under the reviews for AEGS. She's a beauty, when I get one of those black steel cocking handles from Guarder, which they just announced you can sure as hell believe I'll swap that out and complete the krinkov.

Psygen, it's a long trip up from the anarctic, but sure come steal my guns, lol, it's nice and warm here in California.

Havoc thanks for the recommendation, I may have to pony up the money and snag a USPc just to complete my Jack Bauer Power Hour collection, sig from seasons 1-2, uspc from season 3-4, sound like a plan? My bank account is screaming in pain now.

Donnie, wow impressive collection, I don't know why but that's a fine looking M16, just a standard Marui? or something else?