Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Couldnt post all in one post so heres the rest...

CAg36K - Very solid - scope not bad - very nice

g36k_001.jpg

g36k_003.jpg

g36k_002.jpg

Star UMP - great HK logos :D Really REALLY solid - not a creak - feels very nice to the touch - nice fibrey feel.

ump_002.jpg

ump_003.jpg

ump_005.jpg

ump_004.jpg

ump_001.jpg

Edited by donnie
Back on track... heres my latest babies - been wanting an m249 for a long time - box mag is currently on order for the full look 

CA m249 - havent fired it yet as battery is charging - what a weight!

may i have ur address so i may rob thee :D

there all new!!! damn did you get them all today!?!?!

thanks

Jas

Yes, you see, Donnie, in my humble opinion, is working in collaboration with the French government to make English people feel sh!t about the things that most interest them and they most enjoy, and by relentlessly purchasing every new toy known to airsoft right in front of us he is acheiving this very well indeed ;):D

I don't know how he does it but i suspect this chap is very successful indeed. All I can say, through vast clouds of vibrant green envy, is well done to you sir!! :D

I hope that wasn't a slur on my phototaking skills there ;) As awesome as they are, err......

I must adjust my storage arrangements and suchlike soon, I've got them all just stacked up and layed out on the floor at the mo, leaving little room to take piccies or anything else.

Ooh ooh ooh Donnie, do you happen to have the full-stock M1887 anywhere in your vast ranks of shootas? Should have one here this week and I wouldn't mind knowing how it feels for balance etc.

I've had the T2 version before and utterly loved it (totally forgave the `wood` effect panelling) but any further input would be awesome, of course :)

Btw, genital crabs need friends too :D

Really? (cheers by the way ;) ) Well if you ever do, and I know I rave about these things, then the M1887s are the best for shells, performance, cool factor and nifty mechanisms. By a freakin' mile.

Not for skirmishing (and, being fair, the plasti-wood is very `plasti`) but if it takes your fancy to get a realistic shell-ejecting shotgun that packs a hell of a punch (and can actually fire 5 x 8mm at high speed) then for less than $200 now (for the T2 version) you (particularly you, dude!) cannot go wrong :)

Just a thought. I'll have to get damn pictures when it gets here wont I, it looks uber-coool :D