What Was Your 1st Ever Airsoft Gun?

Glock18Monkey

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A third hand ex site gun... TM G36C, which I have heavily modded into an MG36.

Its a nice gun, very reliable now. Though I am finding it does not give me great range with .20 bb's, it prefers .25 bb's which in a support weapon gets a bit expensive. I note with the hop off, the .20's still turn up a bit at the end of flight. Does not happen with .25's. I could also do with putting a h nub in and replacing the crappy element long barrel with something of a better quality mark.

L&S Beretta M92, 1989, had to make the thing, those kits were great, I had about 40 of the things :)

Hey, I had similar kit built m92f, similar year :P . We had L&S kit rifles and they were the dogs knackers for a while. They were upgraded to a very high power with custom scope rails etc. Then the Famas came out and everything changed :( .

Good Hunting ;)

My first airsoft gun was a black Marui Desert Eagle springer. I couldn't have been more than 10 years old back then... my 2 years younger little brother got one at the same time. Those things must have looked SO ridiculous with us. We didn't shoot each other back then, just paper targets and the random stuff at our backyard.

I bought my first AEG when I was 15 in 1999, a TM mp4a4 which I still have. It haven't seen much action lately tho.

I had an SA80 (all black) a Chicago typewriter and an M653 i think carbine Uzi aswell :D they were fun, but yes the Famas did change it all, for the better :D

A friend had the SA80 (with strengthened cocking plate), M653 (padded piston) and the Uzi (it broke). I never saw the tommy gun L&S kit. A friend also had the colt with shoulder stock, I recall it used elastic bands inside lol. I myself had a M16a1 that I carbined to a Car15. The best one I saw was the AK74 with m203. These guns were powerful enough to smash milk bottles :o .

I think in hindsight that the development of the AEG (famas) brought Airsoft to the high tech level it is today, although to a degree they somewhat deskilled aspects of the game, once those nasty high caps were released <_< . Although, I think development of adjustable Hop Up was one of the most ground breaking events in the evolution of Airsoft guns and thanks the famas for its invention. I guess, I am just a fan of single shot gameplay :D .

Good Hunting in 2009 ;)

KWC Colt Python 4 inch.

It was traded for a M93R which was then sold off.

My first AEG was a TM Thomposn which i wish i still had and my first GBB was a KWA, with full traded KSC slide, USPc.

Have, in my two years of airsoft, owned a total of 27 different pistols and around 12-15 different AEG's.

'FireKnife'

It all started with a "Nickleplated" plastic Smith & Wesson m45?? something when i was 12years old. Airsoft guns or was "illegal" in Norway at that time so we had to go to Sweden to buy them ( the internett was still a 56K dessert wasteland and the place i live is more or less as far from Sweden you can get in Norway :( ).

Built up a desent collection of 10-12 springers over the years after, then when i turned 18 i bought a TM G36C it had just come out on the marked, and man did it look awesome, like a MP5 on steroids, it was sale at first sight and 8 years later it is still going strong and i got all the usual kits for it ( C, K, "KE", "MG" ). Shortly after i got my TM Famas SV (RIP), TM M16A2 (sold) and 4-6 other guns that i cant remember untill i ended up with my current arsenal of 6 AEG's and 4 GBB

just rememberd that i found most of my old springers some months ago in a box in the attic, and gave them to my youngest brother who is 14 ( but my dad who had learned the lesson the first time got him a glas cabinet and kept the key for him self) now he sits on the internett and plans his first AEG purchase, to my dissapointment he seems to like the SCAR... he might as well be gay, that would be less shamefull <_<

... guess the airsoftillness has started all over again. Kinda like a moron with to much money, it's bound to get a little overboard...

first one I had that put anything out the barrel would have been the stick it together yerself LS CZ75 in hideous 'chrome' plastic back in 1988, only bought it cos I'd built a few of the static and PFC ones a few years before and found myself bored one day and was looking for somethign to do. Fired bubble gum pink coloured plastic balls if I remember correctly.

Archived