Pictures of your Chest Rigs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Felt bad for bringing people to have a go at Airsoft and having no tac gear to lend then so I whipped up a cheapo chest rig and way too pleased how it turned out. Viper VX buckle up rig - £28 Wynex

Jaeger and Tarzan rigs plus a Czech bag for more frags and whatnot.  

Posted Images

my mate who is back from A-stan in 3 days is currently using a pantac vest out there he says alot of his guys use their pouches too

Oh wow!! Yeah, their quality is great! I'd sure trust it for a deployment. The only thing I've bought from them that I didn't like is their PACA replica, the design of that thing sucks(imho) but that is not Pantac's fault since they just copied it :P

Anyway, I might be selling it, I never use it, unless if its for pics...

On the Condor note, I just beat the living hell out of some Condor SAW/M60 pouches for a week of Land Warfare. The stuff held up just fine. So if it can servive real deal pounding for 18 hour days of IAD's it should be more than good for airsoft.

Really? wow cool!

I have a Condor pistol mag pouch, it sucks so incredibly bad! Absolutely horrible! I also have their dump pouch, now that thing is good, the quality of that is pretty good.

I've heard that their PC's are of pretty nice quality as well.

Another week, another chest rig. The MAV just wasn't working out even after spending too much on pouches, it ended up holding stuff I didn't need and made it needlessly heavy so I switched to something lighter and cheaper.

DSC03206.jpg

Used it yesterday. Very happy with it. Just need a handgun to fill out those mag pouches though.

Nice looking new setup Agent Hunk! ^_^

I gotta ask though, what brand chest rig is that? It sure doesn't look like any stock configuration Eagle, DBT, LBT, Mayflower, Shihan, or any other chest rig I've ever seen. Is it a modified Eagle Active Shooter rig?

Edited by Jin15
Nice looking new setup Agent Hunk! ^_^

I gotta ask though, what brand chest rig is that? It sure doesn't look like any stock configuration Eagle, DBT, LBT, Mayflower, Shihan, or any other chest rig I've ever seen. Is it a modified Eagle Active Shooter rig?

Eagle. Its modified only in that I cut the useless buckles off the outer mag pouches and removed the stitching points.

Eagle Active Shooter Chest rig

HSGI Bleeder Pouch

HSGI Small Radio Pouch

(2) HSGI smoke pouches

I don't think you have enough magazines.

Not really. WEM4 user here; I carry eight 30rd realcaps for a total of 240rds. My chicom rig technically holds more ammo (3 AK midcaps).

The three left side pouches are doubles, but I only stack mags in them when I do a tactical reload or can't reach my dump pouch. I tried using four stacked pouches, but the added girth got in the way.