Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pic request

Does anyone have a picture of a plain M4, with Magpul MOE Pistol grip, Stock, and Handguard?

All I see here is Noveske rifles, and I can't find one single picture of it. (Other then usmc's)

Started as a typical M4A1 and then it looked like this,

3646860686_c74d56dd89_b.jpg

and what its like now,

3650862421_90e7bbd56e_b.jpg

Started as a typical M4A1 and then it looked like this,

and what its like now,

ahh thank you! I requested this exact thing a couple weeks ago, acog and all... sold the deal for me, just took your photo into photoshop and made the tan parts foliage green and shortened the barrel.... now where did my credit card go? ;)

post-55771-1247853737_thumb.jpg

Edited by aaronl

If Dboys made a stock MOE M4 I imagine it would be pretty much like mine. It started off as I got sent the wrong metal body by mistake, and as I already had the handguard anyway and a few other bits hanging around I thought why not. Cost just over £220 in total so far. It's all Dboys except for the PTS Moe handguard and grip. The CTR stock I got from a German company on ebay for about £25 shipped ( I was desperate to get a stock on it, which wasn't black, and funds where short) and although it is a cheap copy doesn't rattle or move at all and is almost an exact colour match. When funds permit it will be swapped out for a proper one. I've since had some Pmags arrive but am too lazy to redo the pics with a different mag in place. (it does add to the awesomeness though.)

1.jpg

DSCN49931.jpg

What is the deal with the small space between people's DD rails and the receiver? Like are they doing it wrong? :wacko:

Maybe it's supposed to be this way? If one browses the Daniel Defense website, one can see that there is a gap between the real DD RIS II rail and the upper receiver: http://www.danieldefense.com/img/product/3...dd13faaabc7.jpg As long as the gap does not cause a change in the spacing of the rail spacing, the only issues I can think of with it is aesthetics

-Piano.

just a quick question about the UBR stock. could I have the rear wire poke out of the stock when the stock is a bit open, enabling a single point battery sling to be connected? hope this makes sense!

probably looking at mine it is doable, may require a drill though to make the hole for the wires to exit, I'm rear wiring mine for future lipo purchase.