AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want too a 65 next to my 63 like her litle sister :D

...,but I think you need a real steel fore grip becouse the LCT looks a little bit "funny"

I can't figure out why the couldn't copy it right :rolleyes:

The good new is, you can buy one real for less than 10$ (I bought my for 3$)

Edit: The "biet hai" pic is one of my favourite appearence of the 65 araund the world. :D

Edited by Geri

Speaking of AMD-65's

amd65bydrakeuk.jpg

Taken ages back on my old camera.

I'm saving my pennys for either one of LCT's KCI Type Tactical AKM Conversion Kits or one of their Krebs KTR Krinkov's.

EDIT: On the subject on amd's I was watching rambo 3 the other night when i spotted something familar. :D

rambo3-1.jpg

Edited by -Drake-

i cant believe i'm saying this, but anyone else think an AMD65 with an AFG and ultimak would look pretty sweet?

what's happened to me?! i used to be 100% purist!

Dunno about an AFG, but AMD with a ultimak would be nice. Would you replace the grip with a length of rail or just use a complete railed lower hand guard?

-Piano

LCT make an AMD-65 with a rail system. Not sure what UltimAK is to be honest, but here's the options as far as prebuilt jobs go.

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=category&item=LCT-AEG-PMCAMD65&search=special&rs=LCT%20AEGs&catid=6&cat=436

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=category&item=LCT-AEG-KCIAMD65&search=special&rs=LCT%20AEGs&catid=6&cat=436

I think those rails systems suit the AMD-65 more than any other AK going. That's not to say I'm a fan.

LCT make an AMD-65 with a rail system. Not sure what UltimAK is to be honest, but here's the options as far as prebuilt jobs go.

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=category&item=LCT-AEG-PMCAMD65&search=special&rs=LCT%20AEGs&catid=6&cat=436

I think those rails systems suit the AMD-65 more than any other AK going. That's not to say I'm a fan.

Ultimak

Unknowingly that first AMD65 is with an Ultimak rail gas tube and ras replicas.

Dunno about an AFG, but AMD with a ultimak would be nice. Would you replace the grip with a length of rail or just use a complete railed lower hand guard?

-Piano

definitely just a rail bolted on the underside of the existing heatshield. it would keep it looking like every other tacticool AK.

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

Small update- RSA and MS2 arrived along with the beta project mag. Stippled the grip on Friday and had a wonderful time actually being able to hold the gun in the rain on saturday  :D

Should be making the stock adapter this week now that I have the correct buffer tube.