Multicam Loadout Pictures MkII

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My feeling is they were probably buoyed substantially by contracts during Aussie deployment in Afghan, which allowed them to develop a lot of stuff and take a few more 'risks' and do more runs of smal

Posted Images

I must say after reading through this thread I'm really digging the multicam PLCE. whats the general opinion of it compared to the battle belts?

I've only used my rig in one game so far but it's like i'm not wearing anything when it's on.I can go prone,kneel & sprint without the PLCE going in all directions.The only thing i have to address now after wearing a CIRAS for so long is the lack of heat retention.I was freezing at the last game because i wasn't prepared.

The PLCE i have has 4 utility pouchs,considering i wear a hydropak this is enough pouches {more than enough} to keep all my gear in{batteries,ammo,loaders etc}

I got my PLCE from Contactleft.

On close examination of all the stitching it is well put together & looks pretty bomb proof.Other PLCE is made in the same place & recieves rave reviews for durability.

Here is a question for you multicam experts ;)

What is the vest in the picture?

Alfa2011.jpg

At first I speculated CP Gen 1 Chassis because of the rubber pads on the chest, but I wasn't sure if CP ever came out with deltoid protectors for the Gen 1 Chassis. They have them on their site for the CAGE, but I'm not sure about the compatibility. Also, the CP deltoid protectors have a strap running down the center:

Shouler.jpg

Is the vest a Flyye Armor Chassis?

FlyyeArmor.jpg

Anyone own any TYR PCs (PICO or LWPC)? I'm getting annoyed enough at how long my CPC order is taking that I'm beginning to debate on if I want to keep it or sell it when I get it, and I want to know how my options are outside of a 6094.

Edited by frogfish

The back panels for my CPC arrived today, CPC is still getting the final touches and I should have it sometime late this week early next week, god it's been a long 12 weeks since ordering.

"Breacher" ZP2 panel overview

DSC01269.jpg

large GP pouch on zp2

DSC01270.jpg

small mag pouches on ZP2

DSC01271.jpg

The reservoir or tool slot built into the panel, I really think you could put just about any shorter reservoir in there

DSC01272.jpg

the Molle panel

DSC01273.jpg

Next to my EMDOM vehicle hydro pouch

DSC01274.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well sorry to double post...

Finally got my Crye Kit in, Here is a CPC, Blast belt, and CVC helmet, I'll give a kit list after the photos...

DSC_2016.jpg

DSC_2013.jpg

DSC_2021.jpg

DSC_2012.jpg

DSC_2020.jpg

DSC_2019.jpg

DSC_2018.jpg

CPC kitlist

Crye CPC size large Multicam

Crye CPC platebags size Medium MC

Crye CPC Platebag Zip-off MOLLE pannel MC

Blue Force Gear Ten speed triple 5.56 pouch in MC on the front

EMDOM Vehicle Hydration pouch in MC on the back

Bast Belt

Crye Low Profile Blast belt (unarmored variant) MC

2x HSGI Pistol TACOs in MC on the front left

2x Blade Tech AR-15 pouch in TAN with MOLLE loc

Blue FOrce Gear Dumper in MC

EMDOM MINI utilipouch in MC

Crye Gun Clip in tan

Edited by frogfish

CAGE does not refer to Crye GEN1. CAGE has more soft armor cover than the CPC. You could say that CAGE is Crye's MTV while CPC is the Crye's SPC imo.

From militarymorons:

The Crye Precision CAGE (Crye Assault GEar) Plate Carrier (CPC) is an alternative to the CAGE Armour Chassis for the user that may not need the amount of ballistic coverage that the CAGE Chassis provides, and can sacrifice some coverage for weight savings. One of the differences between the Armour Chassis and the CPC is that the CPC utilizes unarmoured flanks and an external cummerbund system, and is made from 500D Cordura instead of 1000D. Besides a host of new features, the CPC also incorporates Crye's new Structural Kinetic Support System (StKSS) that transfers the weight of the CPC from the shoulders to the hips when worn with their new low profile belt.

The CPC is not simply a Crye Chassis with the armour inserts taken out - there are numerous differences in the details. Even so, the major components of the CAGE Chassis and CPC are interchangeable, and can be swapped between the two, so much of what applies to the CAGE Chassis also applies to the CPC. Crye designed in the cross-compatibility between the two platforms to give the user the option of up-armouring the CPC if desired, or in the case of the Chassis user, going a bit leaner.

Edited by Eizen