Multicam Loadout Pictures MkII

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My feeling is they were probably buoyed substantially by contracts during Aussie deployment in Afghan, which allowed them to develop a lot of stuff and take a few more 'risks' and do more runs of smal

Posted Images

Yep you can do that too! Post some pics when you finish up. What are you going to put them in/on?

ergh I'm in another bit of a gear dilemma here, the buyer for my JPC has seemed to drop off the face of the planet, I'm having a hard time debating on selling it or not. It's either sell it and pay bills then do whatever with my tax return, or pay bills with my tax return and hang onto the JPC...what to do, what to do.....

SFNA.jpg

Special Forces, North Africa 2011

Kitlist:

CP Pants MC

CP Tshirt

Spear Fleece

1st:

Dutybelt

Safariland 6004 + G17

Dumppouch

IFak

2nd:

MBSS as Low Profile PC

6 Mags

Mbitr Pouch

Double 9mm Pouch

Muttitoolpouch

Things' go boom:

416 CQB + AAC Can (Eleanor)

G17 (Belle)

Nowhere near based in reality, never been there after all...:rifle:

Yay double post

Edited by Chevieblazer
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first of our sponsored team kit arrived yesterday.We got 5 Chest Rigs with 5 more to go.Brilliant for going lightweight.

<snip>

Not sure if it's me but that looks alot darker than MC, reminds me more of G1098's ATP camo.

And so as not to spam, my MC loadout at the Ex-Site a week or so back, end of the day shot, hence poor drills with the kneepad. Simple kit guide is Helikon Pants and UBACS. Warrior Assault Systems RAPTOR Plate Carrier in MC.

IMG_0208.jpg

Edited by SwatMP5man

Doesn't look much like MTP to me, and if it is then those chest rigs are the first things ever in the world to be produced in the pattern and not specifically by (and for) the MoD.

I can assure you that the material was sourced quite legally.In the way of the MOD & Whitehall they made their order for material & then only bought half what they said they would.My source then bought the material straight from the factory but this caused some friction with the MOD & by agreement it was decided that the gear made from this material wouldn't be allowed to be sold until such time as the MOD were in agreement.

This agreement doesn't stop my supplier from sponsoring the team & having gear made up to our requirements.I have Multicam PLCE made by the same supplier & the chest rigs are made out of MTP so i can assure everyone that no soldier is being deprived of kit. It is quite legal & the gear will not be being sold on as it's for team members.

I ought to post a camparison picture so people can see the differances?

I can assure you that the material was sourced quite legally.In the way of the MOD & Whitehall they made their order for material & then only bought half what they said they would.My source then bought the material straight from the factory but this caused some friction with the MOD & by agreement it was decided that the gear made from this material wouldn't be allowed to be sold until such time as the MOD were in agreement.

This agreement doesn't stop my supplier from sponsoring the team & having gear made up to our requirements.I have Multicam PLCE made by the same supplier & the chest rigs are made out of MTP so i can assure everyone that no soldier is being deprived of kit. It is quite legal & the gear will not be being sold on as it's for team members.

I ought to post a camparison picture so people can see the differances?

Indeed, i know of at least two uk gear suppliers with Stocks of MTP material, either MOD over-runs or slight "seconds", where theres been a fault through the roll of material, but there simply cutting this bit out/around it.

both are currently producing sample products.

Edited by Jimmypie
  • 2 weeks later...

Operation Red Storm II a few months back...

11hb4fo.jpg

95sv1e.jpg

Gratuitous Kit List follows...

Marui Scar-L

Marui PX4

Missionspec Irene Adaptive Sling

OPS Improved Direct Action Shirt

OPS Ultimate Direct Action Pant

Guarder Duty Belt

Asolo FSN 95 GTX Boots

FLYYE FAPC + Cummerbund

FLYYE Double M4 Pouches x3

FLYYE Admin

Tactical Tailor Grenade Pouch

FLYYE Small Utility Pouch

FLYYE Tornado Holster

Pantac Dump Pouch

Oakley Factory Pilot Gloves

ESS Profile Turbofans

Some random ACM Multicam Balaclava

Tactical Tailor Operator Pack (please forgive the sagging, long day out there)

Edited by Interficium

Vance what shirt are you using?

I put these in the PC thread figured I'd put them up here, added a BFG radio pouch on the left of the Tyr Hydro and a Tyr IFAK to the right of the tyr hydro, otherwise it's the same.

Current layout of my CPC, kit list on request.

DSC_2170.jpg

DSC_2171.jpg

DSC_2172.jpg

DSC_2173.jpg

Edited by frogfish

I recently saw a Multicam cap on britkitusa with a union flag & the words "These colours don't run".I've included the sites pictures with the product i recieved.

post-2058-0-05855500-1306930192_thumb.jpg

post-2058-0-59414500-1306930161_thumb.jpg

It's a well made cap,didn't cost an arm or leg & was well recieved by the rest of my team.

http://www.shop.britkitusa.com/THESE-COLOURS-DONT-RUN-Multicam-tactical-cap-BKU-App1.htm