ACM gas Winchester

chas

I want one just for that action, hope there is a non rail version coming (looking at the smaller picture on the box it may be another version but obviously couldn't know). Looking forward to a review

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they make one with real wood, and no rails (or atleast it turns out they can just be removed, and you wont see they where ever there), then i am definately getting one! i've been waiting for an all metal 6mm lever action for a long time now, one that doesen't cost a fortune.

I just wish they would also make a Marlin rifle..

That's a different Winchester I'm afraid. 1887 lever action shotgun. The 1892 uses center fire handgun ammunition.

Yay for .45 long colt :D

I been shooting this gun (or a lever action winchester anyway) with .45 long colt hot loads. Seeing as revolvers are not civi-legal my friend loads them up to what the rifle can take.

omg how awesome would it be if you managed to get the wood furniture to be black or camo, and add a thin silencer? it will be a silent killer why on earth did i buy the army gold meu?!?!? i'd rather a silent nbb snipe than some bling loud gangsta pop a cap up yo *albatross* straight up gangsta forty five >:(

I need this.

So i can put an Eotech on it.

Or maybe an Elcan.

Stop stealing my ideas!

It's the perfect plan to make EVERYONE cry. One of these with an ELCAN, and a full multisham loadout >:-3

If it's a clone of the Marushin (and it certainly looks it), it's 6mm. I had the Marushin one for a while. Mine didn't have any problems like leaking, but it wasn't very high-powered.

That said, happy about a cheap alternative! Hopefully that rail comes off.

Archived