• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll need a M4x15 screw to attach the pistonhead to the bolt (I think that's the default size, I replaced it with an M4x20 after mine sheared so can't confirm the length of the original). I'd ask at a couple of retailers that stock MP7s if they have the little bar as a spare. If not, it shouldn't be too hard to make your own. Don't know the size of the screw that holds it in off-hand, but if you measure it I'm sure they're available on ebay, or here http://www.stagonset.co.uk/ (webshop is down at the moment).

• 2 weeks later...

Second bolt assembly now fully built.

I'm currently running with the rocket valve for winter and will drop-in the bolt assembly with the stock valve for summer.

I have a 150% recoil spring - with which configuration should I use it? Will its use minimise shock to the damper/rear end or increase it?

:unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What´s the best uppgrades for a MP7? My Boltcatch has failed to work. will a new bolt help?

Did you examine your bolt?

Did this bit(red arrow) of your bolt worn out(become thinner)?

FIGXs.jpg

Edited by -l-
  • 2 weeks later...

I picked up the avalon silencer for the mp7 as well. I had originally planned to run a edgi 300mm 6.01 barrel with the 5" HKpro but now I'm thinking about running a 6.01 355mm barrel make use of the length of the new silencer. Aside from a drop in rate of fire will there be any other negative effects?

IMG_4355.jpg

Edited by plastik

Hi. Was wondering if anyone has bought the Bomber Aluminum Bolt Carrier and if it's a drop-in fit with the KWA MP7? I don't know the metallurgy of the KWA's stock bolt carrier and I wanted (hopefully) a lighter bolt carrier to get it to lock back on empty with freon on the gun.

Edited by mellvis

Hi. Was wondering if anyone has bought the Bomber Aluminum Bolt Carrier and if it's a drop-in fit with the KWA MP7? I don't know the metallurgy of the KWA's stock bolt carrier and I wanted (hopefully) a lighter bolt carrier to get it to lock back on empty with freon on the gun.

I run two Bomber bolt carrier assemblies - one for winter, one for summer. Drops in fine on the KSC so I don't see why it shouldn't on the KWA.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...