Your Bad Relationship Endings

bbondaloose

bad decisions =! bad person.

drugs =! bad person

Morris dancing = bad person

If you're drinking and doing drugs daily it might not make you a 'bad person' but it does make you an irresponsible idiot. I'd argue though that if that person wants to carry a baby to term given the chances of birth defects then yeah they are a bad person.

Punky - Yeah this thread shows I've got awesome choice in women. :)

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually I think it went like this greg:

Ex hits him in club.

Goes home with random who helped him.

Ex is the one overdosing in the meanwhile.

Exactly where does it say that the X is overdosing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, actually? :huh:

Greg.

My bold, i assumed it was "the one" = the ex, which he confirmed in his next post.

Chimp,

Is sawt man your alter ego or something?

Greg.

Presumably because he was able to untangle the meaning in scorch's post and I didn't see your question until after someone else had answered it? :P

Aha. :huh:

First rule of delegation: Why do it yourself when someone else can do it for ya. ;)

First rule of failure: Never admit failure, when you can divert the issue. :D

If you ain't already doing very well for yourself,,,,,,, I guarantee you will.

Greg.

One lass I was dating ages ago decided to break up with me by kicking me in the nads, as hard as she could..

I had done nothing wrong and she still hasn't explained why she did it.

At least the doctor who checked me for damage found it amusing :(

Been going out with my current girlfriend going on 4 years or so, probably 5, and its good :)

One lass I was dating ages ago decided to break up with me by kicking me in the nads, as hard as she could..

I had done nothing wrong and she still hasn't explained why she did it.

Par for the course. Nothing personal. She just wanted to do it & you were to hand. :( She probably never even considered that she would be arrested if she did it to anybody else.

Greg.

A friend and I was going to stockholm, he to meet his then girlfriend of 4 years, and me to meet some of my realtives. This was in the good old days when that trip took about 6 hours från malmö where he lived at the time.

Anyhow, when we get of she is on the platform meeting us, with a guy none of us (me and friend) had seen before. She gives him a very cold reception and takes him of to the side... It turns out that he is dumping him becuse she wants to start dateing the other dude... Okay fair enough my friend think, since they haven't seen each other for a while. But she uses the trem "I still like you, but he lives closer..." as one of her arguments.

To make things almost worse...

They got together again a few years later, turned out that the new guy had beaten the *suitcase* out of her a few times. But then she goes and has sex with the same dude again, så he dumps her *albatross*.

5 years later the meet again... gets to gether... she gets pregnant and now they are married...

Should I turn up in pink camo myself?

Absolutely.

Did you not notice you got on the plane? Or just thought it was the number 34 bus?

That's the thing, it wasn't like I moved a few miles to the next country, I moved 3000 miles. Basically, I hadn't spoken to her for a week or so and I had kind of presumed it was over. anyway, long story short I got an offer for some training in the UK so fly back. About two days later I get a phone call at about two AM and she asks me why I'm not answering the buzzer to my appartment.

Oops.

well the baby turned out fine and i think she turned her life around, atleast drugs wise.

to clarify

she WAS a really nice person and had a great personality, if she wasnt on drugs so much i would have tried harder and probably not got dumped.

people do stupid things, doesnt make them bad people. Ive done some really stupid things and i think at the worst of times i am a OK person.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, *fruitcage* me, today I had to go on a field trip for my AP English class, and my ex girlfriend, and her new boyfriend who she went out with a WEEK after we broke up, ended up being in my "group" for the entire day.

I gotta say, I wasn't mad, but just annoyed that they couldn't stay off each other for 3 seconds. Their hands almost glued to each other, and her always just almost cuddling with him, right in front of me.

I kept thinking, that should be my arm she's resting against, and my hand she should be holding.

And then I thought *fruitcage* them, I could care less, and I don't want to associate with her anymore.

/Rage

junk...

And then I thought *fruitcage* them, I could care less, and I don't want to associate with her anymore.

/Rage

Go with that. Thank her for making it clear she's moved on rather than have you wallow in a pool of miserable uncertainty.

Archived