Your Bad Relationship Endings

bbondaloose

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like this thread, all of a sudden some of the relationships ive been in seem relatively normal :)

its when girls break up with you and say ###### like "i love you, im just not IN love with you" thats frustrating. I mean if they say you smell funny or generally act like a psycho that makes more sense to me and isnt nearly as annoying.

i had a relationship where the girl was always doing drugs, i mean i dabbled but she was on mdma every other day. Turned out she was pregnant with her ex's baby, told me and i just said "ok". She was going to have an abortion, but decided not to because of the fact i was ok with her being pregnant. Went to her house and she was on coke getting drunk (still preggers). Cant say i was really happy, couldnt tell if she liked me for real as she was always high. Anyway in the end she got back with her ex for "the baby's sake", 3 months later he left her for a really fat chick :) . Sounds harsh but i dodged a bullet thar, nice girl though.

i had a relationship where the girl was always doing drugs, i mean i dabbled but she was on mdma every other day. Turned out she was pregnant with her ex's baby, told me and i just said "ok". She was going to have an abortion, but decided not to because of the fact i was ok with her being pregnant. Went to her house and she was on coke getting drunk (still preggers). Cant say i was really happy, couldnt tell if she liked me for real as she was always high. Anyway in the end she got back with her ex for "the baby's sake", 3 months later he left her for a really fat chick :) . Sounds harsh but i dodged a bullet thar, nice girl though.

... wait... what?

Same here. We got back home from a club in Newcastle and I critisised her for taking speed. Not my cup of tea, you see. She came at me with a paring knife from the kitchen. She woke up some hours later with a very sore face. I don't hit women as a rule, or anyone else for that matter, but if they come at me with a blade, they're going down <_<

See the movie 'In bruges' for instructions as to when to hit a woman who has a weapon ;)

... wait... what?

doing drugs doesn't make you a bad person you know... its perfectly within the realm of possibilities to do drugs and be nice.

See the movie 'In bruges' for instructions as to when to hit a woman who has a weapon ;)

And quite a lot of other things. How to act around midgets. How to act around movie stars. How to not commit murders. How to not disarm a person and so on...

nice girl though.
its perfectly within the realm of possibilities to do drugs and be nice.

It's pretty hard to be mean when you're on molly every other day. :lol:

Besides, the baby probably loved it. Who cares, right?

Yeah, GF hit me, I went home with random, same GF od'd.

Obviously my ex after that night.

I really really fail at concise explanations. Sorry guys, all the blood is currently in my other brain. lol ;)

Another ex of mine, who I was dumb enough to propose to, got me to meet her at a mutual friends house after i finished work, was then *fruitcage* him in the hallway when i got there. :(

I still got the scars from where i punched the window in the door through to get to the bastards.

Just in case you were wondering, its hard to keep a straight face when kicking in a guy who has his pants round his ankles.

And to think this second one wanted kids. That would have been messy. I still wish I took custody of the cat.

Bloody miss Moggy.

I think my ex needs a best friend more then a boyfriend right now, so I'm still best friends with her, and maybe later on we can think about going back out again.

This is working quite well.

Although I've taken a liking to this one girl already... I'm holding anything off for a good week or two before I make any moves though.

Yeah, some pretty bad ones there.

Thinking back though, I can't really think of any that have ended badly though there are some where if I am entirely honest, I could be interpreted as the bad guy. Such things include: a girl asking me for a break and me accidently moving countries in the meantime.

One I'm having a bit of a drama with at the moment is a girl that has applied for a visa to work in Britain for two years, I suspect I am part of the cause and it would be great, she's a nice girl and all, but I just volenteered for a shed load more army stuff (most notably the army itself) so if I get the regiment I want I am basically going to be occupied almost incessantly for over two years. Not entirely sure how to tell her.

You know what sucks about breaking up with someone? specifically being the one who got dumped; is the emotional roller coaster you go through.

I'm normally pretty calm and deal with things fine but this last week my mood alters from minute to minute, one minute fine, next feel like ######, next really happy etc. It's really beginning to annoy me.

It's only been a week but I want to be over it already, I've got things to do but my mind keeps getting distraced.

gah,

/rant.

One bit of advice that I learned from my short time here on earth is to NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER....

NEVER EVER EVER DATE A GIRL YOU KNOW THAT'S ON ANTI DEPRESSANTS! DON'T DO IT! I DON'T CARE IF SHE IS HOT! RUN! IF YOU ARE WITH ONE, EJECT!

So, said ex girlfriend cheated, I forgave her, got back together, rinse, repeat. Finally, I got fed up enough to just take her out of my life, deleted and burn her photos, donated the things she gave me, and so on. Avoided all possible contact. She stalked me for a while, and when I made a Facebook, she tried to add me, which I then declined and blocked.

About a year later, I was completely detached from her, and from dating in general. I was in town and I sometimes bump into her and her new boyfriend. She would smile and wave at me, and just to be polite, I smile and wave, and walk by, avoiding talking to her, etc. I am not one bit jealous, and she could bonk her new BF right in front of me, and I wouldn't care. What does bother me is that I knew her new BF as an acquaintance before I dated her. He is a nice guy, but knowing her, I feel really sorry for him. I've heard that she treated him the same way she treated me, and Same old S**t. I do not want to interfere at all, since it is none of my business, and I want to keep it that way.

I had fun reading all of yours, guys :) I hope all of you, especially the OP going through break ups see the light at the end of the tunnel and move on in life :D

I found a hoodie in the same style in one of the chav shops. I'll break it out for MA6.

Should I turn up in pink camo myself?

You know what sucks about breaking up with someone? specifically being the one who got dumped; is the emotional roller coaster you go through.

I'm normally pretty calm and deal with things fine but this last week my mood alters from minute to minute, one minute fine, next feel like ######, next really happy etc. It's really beginning to annoy me.

It's only been a week but I want to be over it already, I've got things to do but my mind keeps getting distraced.

gah,

/rant.

I dunno. Looking back at the last one, actually we stretched on way longer than we should have. I'm glad she had the good sense, and in a sense, the hard-heartedness to call an end to it when I was clinging on refusing to see logic or sense.

Sometimes, we need to know when something should end. The problem is, the head sees it, the heart says no. I don't think it sucks to break up with someone actually, not per se anyway.

One bit of advice that I learned from my short time here on earth is to NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER....

NEVER EVER EVER DATE A GIRL YOU KNOW THAT'S ON ANTI DEPRESSANTS! DON'T DO IT! I DON'T CARE IF SHE IS HOT! RUN! IF YOU ARE WITH ONE, EJECT!

That is SO unfair. It isn't necessarily their fault, and thats a very unfair stereotype of people who might be on anti-depressants.

Given that she is pregnant...

Ah but that don't matter,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, when you're on drugs.

What if she has her own car?

Greg.

Archived