Your Bad Relationship Endings

bbondaloose

Jesus, i think we need beers in here.

Met the girl of my dreams, saddly 300 miles away! We go out for 15 months in all, the final 3 of which she was banging the guy who sold her her car. Great huh.

The week she finally told me... was the week she was ment to move up.

That was July, and im still not over her.

They can be the best thing on the planet, make you feel amazing, then can shatter you.

But F*** it, man invented beer for such times, and as such it is out duty to drink up!

Sorry to hear of your wo's guys

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprisingly the one bad bit I had in a relationship was when I was still in the relationship.

The first time she hit me, I fought back, ended up with some pretty violent moves. One particular move had me sort of dragging her facedown over the floor. She had er, slight carpet burns on the face while I had enough hair torn out to make a pretty substantial hairball... which she then kept.

That then happened several times. The actual breakup was peaceful and amicable, and we actually get along a lot better now. We're also still living together, and I get along with her current bf who lives with us very well.

Sadly three years I dont feel up to walking away from just yet. Even if I do walk away she just texts...

Walk away. She breaks off a wedding because of flirty texts on your phone? She's then continuously texting you whilst with some other bloke?

Get out. Now. Whilst you can.

o *suitcase*. I just remembered one so bad I actually mentally blocked it from my mind. Technically not a break-up(to me) since I never considered us together, if you look at it from her PoV, then it was a break up. Why? I stupidly held her hand... how was I to know she's a nutjob who thinks if someone holds her hand it signifies entering a relationship?! That, and I snogged her a bit for the heck of it.... only to find out afterwards that that was her FIRST kiss ever. She's a year older than me.

After two weeks of her stalking me, and ringing me every 5 mins... I finally managed to muster up enough guts to meet up with her and say "um, we were never together". I'm glad I walked out alive out of that one.

Still... as far as first kisses go(for her) she had it good. Classmate of mine had her first snog by a girl 2 weeks ago... and it was a drunk, ugly dwarf girl.

Well, I'm surprisingly fine.

Honestly, I've been actually giddy all day, just joking around with my friends, and living life as if nothing happened.

I do feel bad for my ex, since apparently she's a bit devastated, but my way of forgetting someone is to completely ignore and erase them from my life, such as deleting phone number, chucking things that remind me of her, and giving back most of the presents she gave me over time. (I'm keeping the iTouch :P)

I do miss all the good memories we shared, but I think it's time to put them in the vault in the back of my mind, and live on.

This is basically where I'm at, got broken up with a week ago, not particularly happy about it. But hey, onwards and upwards.

Weird though, I'm usually the calm/slightly cold one and girls end up loving me, then the one time I open up because I think the girl is great, she ends it with me. *sigh*

Never had any super crazy bad endings though.

This is basically where I'm at, got broken up with a week ago, not particularly happy about it. But hey, onwards and upwards.

Weird though, I'm usually the calm/slightly cold one and girls end up loving me, then the one time I open up because I think the girl is great, she ends it with me. *sigh*

Never had any super crazy bad endings though.

Outta curiosity, JP girl? At least the Tokyo ones don't seem to go through tantrums. They just come up with some excuse and cut off. And no matter how "in-love" they are with you, for some reason they're able to move on quicker and faster.

Jesus, i think we need beers in here.

Met the girl of my dreams, saddly 300 miles away! We go out for 15 months in all, the final 3 of which she was banging the guy who sold her her car. Great huh.

The week she finally told me... was the week she was ment to move up.

That was July, and im still not over her.

They can be the best thing on the planet, make you feel amazing, then can shatter you.

But F*** it, man invented beer for such times, and as such it is out duty to drink up!

Sorry to hear of your wo's guys

I hear ya man, I'll drink to that!

nah, had a jp girl about a year and a half ago, luckily not one of the crazy ones. She was pretty normal ie. her craziness was normal girl crazy. It did end in an argument but it wasn't too bad.

This girl is from London.

I met that fat chick online. We were together for quite some time, even though she was from another town. Then, we were to meet one day, but she was kinda late, so I started calling. Voicemail. Voicemail. Voicemail. Voicemail. On the fifth time her brother finally decided to pick up. Turned out she was still in her town. I told the guy to tell her it's over. Stupid *badgeress*.

I had a girl try to stab me once

Same here. We got back home from a club in Newcastle and I critisised her for taking speed. Not my cup of tea, you see. She came at me with a paring knife from the kitchen. She woke up some hours later with a very sore face. I don't hit women as a rule, or anyone else for that matter, but if they come at me with a blade, they're going down <_<

An ex-girlfriend dumped me by way of getting her new boyfriend to tell me it was over.

not in a bad (as in beating the *suitcase* out of me)way... just said she said to tell me it was over...

ouch. that is a hell of a *suitcase* way to end a relationship... what a cowardly *badgeress*.

Ha, Bitching about ex's. one of my favourite pastimes.

My ex, dumped me while she was pregnant for another guy, turns out though that I wasn't the father, neither was the new guy, it was one of my best mates, who she had slept with while I was away at a family funeral.

I move out, minus a bunch of my stuff that she claims she had broken, then find out that she has given a bunch of my records to this new guy. I've been collecting 7"s for years so I had some pretty decent stuff in my collection.

When I explained it to my remaining friends, they said that they all knew she was a total slut, but hadn't thought it was important enough to tell me. Thanks guys.

So I ended up skint, having to get a new flat organised, lost a bunch of damn good records and tshirts, and lost a couple of old friends.

But the girl that I'm with now is brilliant and nothing like the ex and if I hadn't been with my ex then I never would have met my new girlfriend.

Lol dont worry mate happens to the best of us, what dont kill you only makes you stronger.

After an 30 min argument i decided to stop talking this ###### her off, i pretended not to hear her and sat down at my desk, then wham My fender strat smahed over my back, xbox 360 out the window and she tried to throw my tv out the window too ! but it was too big lol :)

I just watched and laughed because shes so small and tiny couldnt even lift the tv to the window cill lol

Watch it right to the end (or skip to the end) i know that always cheers me up

I actually did that with my KWA M226...and I never knew it looked so funny! :D (edit: you have to watch the video to understand my post.)

I'm friends with all my ex's and i consider this a badge of honor. I fear the day that I actually have a nightmare break-up so I'm very selective about who I call my girlfriend!

I had one girl hit me with a glass pitcher in a club once, so I went to go home to get my head cleaned up.

Some girl came running out of the club with a teatowel for my head, god knows where she got it from, but I ended up going back to hers that night.

Next day I go back to the flat to find my girlfriend had just got back from the hospital as she had took an overdose.

No, the ex hit me, I went home with the random that ran out of the club and brought me the teatowel.

Did I not specify?

Sorry.

I fail today. My mind is totally elsewhere.

Not being one to judge, it's still a bit mucked up:

Your x was assaulting you & your current was overdosing.

Not surprising really because while all this was going on, you were *fruitcage* a stranger.

No doubt she was also 'scortched' in some negative way? :D

Greg.

I had one girl hit me with a glass pitcher in a club once, so I went to go home to get my head cleaned up.

Some girl came running out of the club with a teatowel for my head, god knows where she got it from, but I ended up going back to hers that night.

Next day I go back to the flat to find my girlfriend had just got back from the hospital as she had took an overdose.

No, the ex hit me, I went home with the random that ran out of the club and brought me the teatowel.

Did I not specify?

Sorry.

Actually I think it went like this greg:

Ex hits him in club.

Goes home with random who helped him.

Ex is the one overdosing in the meanwhile.

Exactly where does it say that the X is overdosing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, actually? :huh:

Greg.

Did I not specify?

Sorry.

Exactly where does it say that the X is overdosing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, actually? :huh:

Greg.

My bold, i assumed it was "the one" = the ex, which he confirmed in his next post.

Archived