USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Onslaught-

The Nineball 03 barrel is a drop in fit and the performance is similar to the 04 but the range was a little less. THe power yield was nearly identical to the KM and the grouping consistency is similar to the 04. It is a good replacement to get if they don't have the KM barrel.

Onslaught-

The Nineball 03 barrel is a drop in fit and the performance is similar to the 04 but the range was a little less. THe power yield was nearly identical to the KM and the grouping consistency is similar to the 04. It is a good replacement to get if they don't have the KM barrel.

oh alright, thanks alot man.

The top USP is how the real steel USP's would be painted(along the same style). The bottom usp is RS, with a tactical magazine. I was going to go shoot that thing today too, but we couldnt figure out where the *darn* range was. :-/. That USP is very nice though, real tough slide pull, and a very hard satisfying jolt after hitting the slide release.

The top USP is how the real steel USP's would be painted(along the same style).

I have seen about 4 Heckler & Koch tan USPs. None had the grip panels black - and since the panels are one piece with the frame I really have to doubt that they'd come from the factory as a different color.

no offense but it looks like you colored that tan grip in with a sharpie marker

Okay? Most people call it paint.

I have seen about 4 Heckler & Koch tan USPs. None had the grip panels black - and since the panels are one piece with the frame I really have to doubt that they'd come from the factory as a different color.

Probably because most of the guns that are two tone have the black decal grips on them. My painted USP is somewhat "accurate" to what a real one would look like.

http://hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42166

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=29&t=13711

Most of them have the decal grips? There are quite a few tan USPs throughout those two threads - see how many have skate tape on them.

I like your pistol, I just disagree with the presumption that it's the most common way to see a real one.

http://hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42166

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=29&t=13711

Most of them have the decal grips? There are quite a few tan USPs throughout those two threads - see how many have skate tape on them.

I like your pistol, I just disagree with the presumption that it's the most common way to see a real one.

I have a "real steel" USP .45 in the regular black. The gun has the grippy texture, but it's not a decal. A few people on the hkpro forum have the more grippier (a la skateboards) grip tape. There are some companies who sell decals that are cut to the right dimensions for the gun... There are also some people who have their whole lower frame covered in some type of felt...real tacky!

I'm waiting for my KSC USP .45 in the mail. I ordered it from Power Edge USA...hopefully they didn't permanently fubar the trademarks. Anyone recommend a slide/barrel/spring? Shooters Design? Wha? :D

I have a "real steel" USP .45 in the regular black.  The gun has the grippy texture, but it's not a decal.  A few people on the hkpro forum have the more grippier (a la skateboards) grip tape.  There are some companies who sell decals that are cut to the right dimensions for the gun...  There are also some people who have their whole lower frame covered in some type of felt...real tacky!

I'm waiting for my KSC USP .45 in the mail.  I ordered it from Power Edge USA...hopefully they didn't permanently fubar the trademarks.  Anyone recommend a slide/barrel/spring?  Shooters Design? Wha? :D

I know it's out there and I've made grip cutouts for Glocks before. I just don't think that it's modification that you do to add accurate replication to your pistol.

By the way, everything I have ordered for PE USA has had the trades covered with black tape. I think you'll be fine.