USP Picture Thread

I know it's out there and I've made grip cutouts for Glocks before. I just don't think that it's modification that you do to add accurate replication to your pistol.

By the way, everything I have ordered for PE USA has had the trades covered with black tape. I think you'll be fine.

Yeah, I agree. The grip tape looks spiffy on Tan/O.D. frames, though. Though, it'd probably tear up my delicate hands... lol

Thanks for the headsup on PE USA...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ,

Lets put it this way, the grip tape looks poo and it isn't a factory fitted extra or something to make it more realistic.It's just someone playing with their roll of grip tape and a pair of scissors. Most people wouldn't do that.

Grip tape decals are an aftermarket accessory for most pistols, not just the USP. So no, it isn't someone playing with a roll of grip tape and scissors. According to your logic, nobody should be putting any aftermarket products on their weapon because they aren't from the "factory". Like I said prior, the gun does not even have the decal grips on it.

No more inane comments from you, please.

No more inane comments from you, please.
Yes miss.

Though what I was getting at was that yourself (and an additional poster) both made suggestions that the gun was made to appear somehow more realistic through the addition of something that isn't commonly found on a USP anyway, i.e. the grip tape a like "decals". If you want to misconstrue that to me thinking aftermarket additions to a gun aren't right, you have no understanding of how airsoft and myself get along in that department.

Nice compact SlugPellets, looks good without the tacky printed on white trades of cheaper slides. Just needs the proof marks / date stamps in the off gold colour and it'd be spot on B)

In other news, my god I'm tempted to try and track down:

http://www.mojji.com/jp/fax/image/bwc070502.png

I'm not usually a "bling" style fan myself, but if that isn't the ultimate sex in USP form I don't know what is. It'd make a nice end of uni pressie too, and fill a hankering for a GBB that is developing again, even if it were to be silly money (£270+).

:( I just checked on UNCompanies website, and they're now offering the very same custom USP i ordered for US$286. That cost me 320 euro for me to build. :( Thats 429 dollars :(

Anyway, so as not to get in trouble, here is said pistol:

DSCF0082.jpg

Hauk :)

Its the G&G SS-100 one. I was thinking of picking up the King Arms one because i think the G&G is a little too small and it's not really proportional to the USP itself. I'm saving up at the moment for a SureFire X200A for it. The Surefire and USP go really well together.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/t...x-HK_USP_45.jpg

Hauk :)

Sweet USP. Thinking about buying the same one, the new custom from unco. But with a king arms aac silencer of course. You don't happen to have one of those, do you?

the one that hauk has is out of stock, there is actually a new UNco custom USP where the threads is an adapter and you can take it off. its 289 and it comes with the custom hi flow valve and the king arms spring set. It is actually very new, i saw it last night after i ordered my UNco custom usp compact :P

I had a look on Ebay, no weapon-mount for the X200A... :unsure:

Hauk

Well, I've got a Streamlight M3 which mounts to any standard spec 1913 Picatinny rail so any USPc rail adapter does it for me.

Can't you attach the X200A to a Picatinny rail? I don't remember whether it had some kind of proprietary standard... :huh: