USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, the KSC has trades, but I believe may have a plastic slide. I'll let someone else correct me on that one.

KSC is the one with the trades, KWA is the same as KSC its just that where the trades would be on the KSC, its just blank on the KWA. there are no trades whatsoever.

and yes, KSC uses plastic slide. But on the KWA the slide is metal but, it is bad pot metal.

EDIT*

well this is awesome, i just charged my magazine with the high flow valve with gas and it just sprayed out the top. great...i have a leaky valve. just email UNco, hopefully i will get a replacement. ugh..

Edited by 0nslaught

iirc, in the UK their KWA's have trademarks, its just that our US ones don't and there are differences in markings for the KSC Japanese and Taiwanese. For instance the USPC doesn't have a serial marking/number under the "Heckler und Koch, Gmbh" on the USP45 it doesn't have either. (this is on the TV)

If you want 100% correct trades, the TM is not the one for you. But perhaps you should think about what you're going to use the USP for. Are you more of a collector or player, if you're a player, the TM USP AEP will be perfect, no venting gas (or running out of gas) , battery lasts 2,400 shots on one charge, great range. Some shots of the TM "trades":

DSC01984.jpg

DSC01982.jpg

DSC01980.jpg

DSC01988.jpg

DSC01987.jpg

DSC01986.jpg

and the thing that bothered me the most:

DSC01993.jpg

when you switch to F/A, there's a "30" marking hidden underneath the selector... LOL

the TM is a skirmisher's pistol, pure and simple, no need to gas up, just rock solid performance, regardless of weather.

Regarding the KSC USP (Japan Version): What is the problem with the trades? I read a review here on Arnies and they said that the trademarks were "acceptable" but not exceptional when compared to the TM line of gbbs. I forgot what the problem was with the trades butI think it was because it said "Heckler & Kock" on the magazine, but thats all that I can recall. Anybody else have input? The reason I ask is because I am debating on whether to get a KSC USP, or a TM 1911 for my PMC loadout. Thanks.

Edited by ghost_x3