What are you excited about getting / looking forward to when released?

faramon

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm looking forward to getting the new TM springfield XDM and S&W M&P .45 when they are released.

i'm also looking forward to recieving my new TM sig 226r (currently in the postal service's hands)

-brendan

i'm looking forward to getting the new TM springfield XDM and S&W M&P .45 when they are released.

Lots of people (me included) are looking forward to this, too bad it is going to take at least a year for them to come out.

However i am also awaiting the TM 1911 Long mags and pretty much any TM based 1911 that is coming soon. Gotta love 'em.

Oh and a BHP that isn't WE and a TT33 (SRC or someone good).

'FireKnife'

Crye's new apparel line and gun clip are rocketing to the top of my want list. A windliner jacket, and all weather combat uni would be great, too bad I have to wait till "spring".

I'm hoping as well for a M&P45m, not a fan of the longer version, but I prefer compact frames anyway....

I've just been reunited with an old friend: KSC USP .45. An emotional day for all, truly.

In the very near future I'm going to buy either a TM MEU or Sig P226, along with a dropleg BHI Serpa for it/them. Sexy.

When I get my Xmas pay check on NYE, I should have nearly enough to buy an MOE, fully tricked out and tuned up.

• 2 weeks later...

I've pretty much decided to get a WE G39K some time in January, and I'll probably get one of those 'KSK-rails' (G36KA1-rail) for it from sl8.de.

Then, I dunno. Maybe I'll get some kind of 'Nam kit for my M60, or perhaps I'll get a South African or Israeli kit and one of those steel GALIL kits on gunnerairsoft.

What I'd really like to see being made is an MG4. I'd pay good money for one of those.

Archived