Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry about the double post. For the life of me, I can;t find the "edit" button right now.

Neovenom, a couple of questions about that awesome build:

1. What did you have to do to get an M4 style buffer tube on? Does it install "normally" or was there any special modification?

2. Does it use a v2 gearbox or a proprietary one, and does it take real steel or v2 style pistol grips, accordingly?

Edited by SOUTHPAWMIKE

Sorry about the double post. For the life of me, I can;t find the "edit" button right now.

Neovenom, a couple of questions about that awesome build:

1. What did you have to do to get an M4 style buffer tube on? Does it install "normally" or was there any special modification?

2. Does it use a v2 gearbox or a proprietary one, and does it take real steel or v2 style pistol grips, accordingly?

1. find a good torch to heat things up, then screw the stock off.

Then I simply installed a G&P GBBR stock tube. No modification needed.

2. It is proprietary. the pistol grip is a Magpul PTS MOE GBBR grip, but it does take RS grips.

Might install a MOE K grip later on.

Chevie, that's nice, is that a PS 90 flashhider?

@ Neo: Not quite, it's an XM 177/733 flashhider

@ Noveske: That rail isn't custom, it's from the Massoud, maybe also used with the 18" Masada, which would explain why there are some ACRs in the movie which have a top rail and some which don't (some were made when the masada had a flip up front sight, and the ones with top rails later.

I did run this by a guy with a CNC machine, but...could buy another ACR for that. Still hoping for an Airsoft Massoud or a RAS for the 18"

Until then the 13" Hanguard with MOE rails will have to do ;)

Edited by Chevieblazer