WE P228 and G19 prototypes

kenxin

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason it looks off is because the basically just shaved off the rail and didn't correct the length of the trigger guard. If you recall non-railed sigs trigger guards are longer in length.

Spot on!

p226-navy-large.jpg

The stirrup cut on the WE slide also needs to be refined where it meets the frame dustcover.

I just noticed the WE/CRW-Airsoft image looks shopped.....Anyway its awesome they're doing the Mk25, E2's, and P229 for those who want them. However, I still want the P228....and I'd be amazed if they ever did a P225

They're making a P228 (finally, why didn't Marui figure that out themselves?), I'll be buying it when it's out. I wouldn't hold my breath for a 225, though.

As many times as i like, because it is a reply to someone posting about a skirmishable P210, which WE won't do anyway ;)

As for the Navy one, i thought the original WE one without rail had the correct length trigger guard, but the Navy seems to have been given a shaved frame, cutting it short?

'FireKnife'

• 2 weeks later...

WE G23C now available.

http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p20395/WE-Metal-Slide-G23C-Gen4-Fully/Semi-Auto-GBB-Pistol-Dark-Earth/product_info.html

Looking good.

WE-GBB-G23C-GEN4-DE-1.jpg

But what's this?

Features :

Selective Switch is located on the back of the slide.

No need to pull slide for switching shooting mode

WE is best known with solid & reliable airsoft pistol manufacturer, they created this G23C to be so smooth cycling & high performance with HFC22 Gas

Metal Slide & Outer Barrel installed

Smooth and powerful Blow Back Effect .

Gen4 hand grip allow user to hold firm the GBB.

Three white dot sight set allows fast aiming .

Switch semi fire mode to do some rapid firing.

Rail Framed Design is well known for Tactical Flashlight & Laser Sight Attachment.

G&P M3 High Intensity Flashlight & Tactical Laser Sight are sold in our Store

Two railed under Rail Mount is included. Ready to mount on any laser or flash light.

KSC Adjustable Hop Up system with Tools included

Magazine loading capacity is 23 + 1.

Full metal magazine give you a solid Mag Load feel

Able to shoot out 280-300 Fps in using 0.2 gram BB and Top gas.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......

Wait HK3P copied the KSC model?

Blasphemous.

It looks like a mix between TM and KSC if the internals are really KSC parts.

Look at the magazine...looks like the TM type. Also, the safety at the bottom of the rails is only on the TM models right? O_o

The sights are the ones that you need to push in through the sides (forgot the official term for it), as opposed to the TM ones which drop down from the top.

So its a miss mash hybrid which doesnt use either of the different models better features = ie the superior TM hop up and the KSC magazine follower catch, thats one feature from my old KSC Glock 17 which I miss and wish caught on with other makes (I dont even think their other pistols do it never mind any other manufacturers).

Looks odd to me, though the thinner trigger, threaded barrel and the amended baseplate look nice to me, shame this is all in a WE though :(

'FireKnife'

Cover the thread on the end with your hand & look again, it's an optical illusion making the gun look more pointy - The barrel on the real thing is rather angles, it would be stainless on top also if it were a newer railed model..

AP.

I call BS on the KSC hop tool part. I can't see WE being stupid enough not to reuse the same hop up and outer barrel system as the G17/18. WE have been using TM style hopup units in their guns for a long time, i can't see that changing.

What about the Hi Power? :P

Anyway I think WE just copies whatever they can get their hands onto these days (other than the ones that HK3P or whatever new facilities and designers WE have to build the compact glocks, sigs and XDm). I'd be surprised if they stuck with the KSC design though...actually, I just took a look at the rear sight again and it's probably not friction fitted as I initially thought. But you're right LordElpus, it would be stupid for WE to change their design when all they had to do with the model 23 was to shorten the stuff in a normal TM G18C :P

One of two: either WE really have copied the KSC design, or Tiger111 are just saving energy by cutting and pasting the description.

* KSC Metal Slide G23F Fully/Semi Auto GBB Pistol (Laser Marking) [KSC-GBB-G23F-MS]

http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p18770/KSC-Metal-Slide-G23F-Fully/Semi-Auto-GBB-Pistol-(Laser-Marking)/product_info.html

Features :

KSC is best known with solid & reliable airsoft pistol manufacturer, they created this G23F to be so smooth cycling & high performance with HFC22 Gas

“G23 MILSPEC .40” Laser Marking can be find on metal slide.

Rail Framed Design is well known for Tactical Flashlight & Laser Sight Attachment.

Two railed under Rail Mount is included. Ready to mount on any laser or flash light.

* WE Metal Slide G23C Fully/Semi Auto GBB Pistol -Black [WE-GBB-G23C-BK]

http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p20393/WE-Metal-Slide-G23C-Fully/Semi-Auto-GBB-Pistol-Black/product_info.html

Features :

WE is best known with solid & reliable airsoft pistol manufacturer, they created this G23C to be so smooth cycling & high performance with HFC22 Gas

Archived